1st timer lookin' to mix with warrior brothers (and sisters, too)

Distance

White Belt
Reaction score
I sorta stumbled across this site and after a cursory exploration I hope to meet others that share the same spirit that I have come to recognize in other warriors whether it is martial artists or someone who has strength, integrity, and an indominable spirit.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Care to tell us a little about your background/experience?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! :asian:

OP
Distance

Distance

White Belt
Reaction score
Well I began to study Tang Soo Do along with my brother at around about the age of 10. Master Allen Sharpe was my instructor for the breadth of study til around the age of 16. Many experiences have shaped my style as I no longer confine myself to anyone teacher. I believe that it is your heart that can give you strength. I hope to meet "good" hearted people to discuss experiences, techniques, health in spirit, mind, and body, and to learn from each other.

OP
Distance

Distance

White Belt
Reaction score
Currently training with bujinkahn ninjutsu practioners and a marine pal of mine. It is an environment of learning, health, brotherhood, and often a bit of pain.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Enjoy yourself and I can tell you that you'll meet many "spirited" individuals here.

Kiseiki

White Belt
Reaction score
I saw that you mentioned "Bujinkahn ninjutsu", and of course the other things. How long have you been with that style? I am only familiar with three ninjutsu styles, and unfortunately, yours is one that I have just barely heard of. At any rate, welcome to the boards, and it is nice to meet you!

Latest Discussions