ICHF instructors

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know only a little about Combat Hapkido, but not much, honestly. Who would Combat Hapkido folks say are among the better instructors?

Because I am a member of the ICHF I cannot really post here lest I be accused of favoritism..Are you looking in a particular area??

Iceman I wish I could help out but I do not know of any although we have a guy named Faulkner who teaches here in gp tX.

You could go to the website and look at authorized schools...

Because I am a member of the ICHF I cannot really post here lest I be accused of favoritism..Are you looking in a particular area??

I've known Master Don Moore since we were kids. (I even sat on his 1st gup TKD testing board). I don't honestly know what kind of instructor he has become & I'm curious. I suppose the better way to have approached this is to ask if any have trained under him & what he's like an an instructor.

I've known Master Don Moore since we were kids. (I even sat on his 1st gup TKD testing board). I don't honestly know what kind of instructor he has become & I'm curious. I suppose the better way to have approached this is to ask if any have trained under him & what he's like an an instructor.

I met Master Moore the first year I hooked up with the ICHF.. He gave a Dan Bong presentation at a seminar I attended..He is an EXCELLENT instructor for Dan Bong and his knowledge of Combat Hapkido is not lacking..

I met Master Moore the first year I hooked up with the ICHF.. He gave a Dan Bong presentation at a seminar I attended..He is an EXCELLENT instructor for Dan Bong and his knowledge of Combat Hapkido is not lacking..

I'm glad to hear that! I've known that he has had a school & has done well for some time. It's good to hear that he makes a positive impression on the folks who attends his seminars.

I'm glad to hear that! I've known that he has had a school & has done well for some time. It's good to hear that he makes a positive impression on the folks who attends his seminars.

Probably one of the best Dan Bong Instructors I've met..Really puts on an EXCELLENT seminar..I was so impressed that I went out and purchased his DVD's on Dan Bong after that...

There are a few good ICHF schools in New Jersey. If you ever come to the East coast let me know.

I had to go to Jersey to update my IPDTI certificate..Master Huff and Master Gray hosted the event..2 more great instructors..

I agree. Master Huff is excellent. Also in Southern New Jersey, Master Fraser is amazing.

Master Huff also teaches DanBong, he does a demo with one of those folding umbrellas using DanBong techniques and it is amazing..I have not met master Fraser as of yet....

Master Huff also teaches DanBong, he does a demo with one of those folding umbrellas using DanBong techniques and it is amazing..I have not met master Fraser as of yet....

Yes, I saw the demo at Whitehouse station, NJ. Great Stuff, I recommend that and any other ichf related demos. They are usually dynamic, exciting, and often have a practical approach.

Master Fraser was an ichf affiliate school in Cherry Hill, NJ. Very impressive.

Back