I think I'm getting sick and it sucks

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think I'm getting sick and it sucks, especially since I just started college today and I have homework to do tomorrow because my classes meet on tuesdays and thursdays. I've been getting sick since saturday.... ahhhhhh

*wishes her nose would stop running and throat would stop hurting*

It would be nice if I could actually get some sleep, to. I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 5:30... I just cant sleep these days.

school's gonna be hard enough as it is because college is hard and everyone is at least 3 years older than me, too...

ok, sorry

/end rant

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of flu going around. You have to take care of yourself now. Take a decongestant like Sudafed, take Tylenol for aches and drink lots of tea or water. And you need to get some sleep and more rest. Take vitamins so you can fight it better and chicken soup always seems to help. Sorry it hit you right now, no time is good in college. Hope you feel better soon! TW

AC_Pilot

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ahem:

Oil of Oregano capsules, (most supermarket health food areas have it, or a health food store) at least 3 capsules per day, take one with each meal, and while you are there, get combo echinacea/goldenseal capsules and take those too. Take at least 3,ooo mg of vitamin c throughout the day and drink lots of water

Oil of Oregano contains a powerful anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal natural chemical. It's a very hot oil similar to capisicum, the stuff they make pepper spray out of.. you as a Oil of O beginner should only take it in capsules and with a meal, so as not to burn your innards :uhohh: It works best on molds (which is what causes many people's sinus problems including the excruciating headaches I used to get) and viruses like the flu. It does not help as much with colds but echinacea/goldenseal and vitamin c do help with colds if that's the problem. Take vitamin c also with the flu.

Try to rest as much as possible and don't do anything physical that you do not have to, especially workouts, until a few days after you are fully recovered. Or you could get a re-lapse. Keep taking the Oil of O for a week after you recover, maybe one or two a day. :supcool:

Latest Discussions