How much of an advantage is a knife?

Crazy Eyes

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sooo, why aren't you a policeman?
Believe me, I've tried. But each time I take the oral interview or the psych exam I always get a disqualification letter soon thereafter.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Believe me, I've tried. But each time I take the oral interview or the psych exam I always get a disqualification letter soon thereafter.

Gosh that's surprising.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As you've disagreed that it's surprising I take it you agree with the reports that say you are unsuitable for police work.

Crazy Eyes

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
As you've disagreed that it's surprising I take it you agree with the reports that say you are unsuitable for police work.
Hardly, darling. I disagreed with the sarcastic, disrespectful tone of your post. Now, if my disapproval of your post hurts your feelings, I suggest you grow up.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hardly, darling. I disagreed with the sarcastic, disrespectful tone of your post. Now, if my disapproval of your post hurts your feelings, I suggest you grow up.

Sweetheart! you recognised it as sarcasm, how amazing. :D

Wasn't in the least upset, too busy laughing because by clicking on dislike it comes across as you agreed with the examiners, who of course have missed your gentle and sensible character. Smile, it's only the internet. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Crazy Eyes

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sweetheart! you recognised it as sarcasm, how amazing. :D

Wasn't in the least upset, too busy laughing because by clicking on dislike it comes across as you agreed with the examiners, who of course have missed your gentle and sensible character. Smile, it's only the internet. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
LOL, ok, I see what you did there.:)

Chrisoro

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I haven't been here too long, but I cannot be the only one who has had the thought that the same person is behind what I believe to be the characters of Mad_Dog and Crazy Eyes. Both write in a very similar way, and both seem too caricaturized to be plausible. Also, Mad_dog hasn't been seen since May. I'm guessing someone is sitting and having a lot of fun somewhere. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't been here too long, but I cannot be the only one who has had the thought that the same person is behind what I believe to be the characters of Mad_Dog and Crazy Eyes. Both write in a very similar way, and both seem too caricaturized to be plausible. Also, Mad_dog hasn't been seen since May. I'm guessing someone is sitting and having a lot of fun somewhere. :)

That's what I was thinking, far too many coincidences, it's also why I was sarcastic and very NOT upset lol. I don't believe either character is real. :rolleyes:

Crazy Eyes

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Oh I get it now, just because I'm new and different I'm not cool enough to be apart of the club.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You guys are no better than the people I went to high school with who called me a "loser" or my coworkers who call me "crazy" or "weird.":rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh I get it now, just because I'm new and different I'm not cool enough to be apart of the club.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You guys are no better than the people I went to high school with who called me a "loser" or my coworkers who call me "crazy" or "weird.":rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

You may be 'new' but you are most certainly NOT different, far from it, which is the point we are making.

Chrisoro

Blue Belt
Reaction score

nygtqa.jpg

Crazy Eyes

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You know what, I have a beat to walk and people to protect. I don't need this disrespect.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'd rather die on my feet facing some knife-wielding psycho, than live in impotence as I watch and wait for the police. That's just the way heroes and warriors are built.

I see you trollin..... :)

The White Ghost

White Belt
Reaction score
A knife is merely a tool, like a hammer or TV remote. The way of the ninja is to not fear the tool, but rather harness your awareness into devestating countermeasures.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A knife is merely a tool, like a hammer or TV remote. The way of the ninja is to not fear the tool, but rather harness your awareness into devestating countermeasures.

Don't you find the harness chafes sometimes,? A good cream or Vaseline helps with that though I find.
I find one should always watch the tool, one never knows what the idiot is going to do to cause trouble.

Latest Discussions