How did you hear about MartialTalk?

T

theneuhauser

this is the first forum that ive erver subscribed to and i have no idea how it happened

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
DJDragon
Which forum if I might ask? :)

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This has turned out to be an oddlty interesting thread for what could have been a very dry subject line!

D

DJDragon

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

DJDragon
Which forum if I might ask? :)
www.tekkenzaibatsu.com

Me, ThunderFoot and Pyrael are originally from there.

D

DWright

I was refered to MartialTalk by Mr. Hartman. I had never been on a newsgroup, chatroom, or forum until then.

R

Rob_Broad

I was directed here by Gou Ronin, last fall when the site was still pretty new. It is one of the few sites that I hit everyday.

G

GouRonin

I said you gotta ask!

Like last weekend when Big Guy and I were driving downtown with Uncle Chocolate when he was picking up his girlfriend. He went into one bar and didn't find her. So he told us to wait in the car. Then he went into another bar to look. When he came out he was all weirded out because he didn't know it was a gay bar. He then asked me if I knew. I said yes. I had just seen a co-worker who was gay go in there and he told me so. Then he yelled at me and asked why I didn't tell him before he went in.

I told him that he never asked.
:ultracool

K

Kirk

Originally posted by GouRonin

I said you gotta ask!

Like last weekend when Big Guy and I were driving downtown with Uncle Chocolate when he was picking up his girlfriend. He went into one bar and didn't find her. So he told us to wait in the car. Then he went into another bar to look. When he came out he was all weirded out because he didn't know it was a gay bar. He then asked me if I knew. I said yes. I had just seen a co-worker who was gay go in there and he told me so. Then he yelled at me and asked why I didn't tell him before he went in.

I told him that he never asked.
:ultracool

Dude, you're harsh!
:rofl:

G

GouRonin

I was evil. But did any of you listen to me? NOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOoooooOOOO!:2xbird:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

My wife, KenpoTess, told me about. My good buddy Gou_Ronin, never mentioned it to me.:mad:

Well, back up some. Lord Ronin directed me to a toilet stall with some juicy numbers, and the rest, is history!:rofl:

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I was in a bar, a fight broke out. 30 bikers against 6 undercover cops and a few dozens others jumping in.

Then there was a CRACK! and smoke wafted from the crowd. The Tazmanian Devil apparently teleported into the room and within moments it was quiet once again.

Naturally I had to ask this person who he was and what he did. He said that he was GoldenDragon7 and that he had studied American Kenpo under Ed Parker for a while.

I was amazed and he said that I had never seen such a display of destruction. Naturally he picked up on my keen intellect and said that I might be welcome on MartialTalk.

This is how I met Mr. C and why he emailed me a link to sign up.
:wink1:

Latest Discussions