Nielsen Ratings.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're a Nielsen family this week. That means that what the rest of you see for the coming year will be determined in part by what type of junk my kids like to watch. Luckily they don't watch all that much TV, but I foresee a lot more Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen films and sitcoms in all of your futures, couretsy of my daughter.

As for me, I mostly listen to music on the TV and flip a lot, but am doing my best to edge Jay Leno over David Letterman. (Sorry, Ted Koppel.) If a martial arts movie comes on that I should be watching, let me know!

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig

Do me a favor, vote for The Shield, Tuesday night on FX.

Sorry, all you'll be getting out of Tuesday is Scrubs and The Tonight Show. Well from me at least--my wife watches Frazier.

K

Kirk

Originally posted by arnisador

Sorry, all you'll be getting out of Tuesday is Scrubs and The Tonight Show. Well from me at least--my wife watches Frazier.

Scrubs is the bomb!

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought people who were participating in these ratings were supposed to keep it a secret, no? Well, if you want to watch martial arts shows if they're on, check out ESPN(2). ESPN2 had some karate breaking competitions on last night. They could have some more martial arts shows on during the week.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My wife spoke with them, and she didn't tell me to keep quiet--but it might have been lost in all the other details she gave me!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was one also for last fall.

You fill out the channel and the time
you watch in a booklet. I happened to have
Cable installed that week and I got lots
of movie channels for free.

So, I watched some shows and movies and then
I also had the Digital Music channels, and then
the shows I "watched". Meaning I would have
watched if I had been home.

I guess I broke the rules also.:rofl:

Rich

K

Kirk

Originally posted by Dronak

I thought people who were participating in these ratings were supposed to keep it a secret, no? Well, if you want to watch martial arts shows if they're on, check out ESPN(2). ESPN2 had some karate breaking competitions on last night. They could have some more martial arts shows on during the week.

I've caught them on fridays on ESPN2 more than most other
days (evenings actually)

Latest Discussions