Hi to everyone in the TKD forum!

battle_axe86

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone. just thought i would come say hello to all the TKD practinioners, and that it is good to be back here on MT! It has been four or five years since I last was on here. I highly doubt anyone would remember me, but I used to be Hwoarang_TKD26 on here years ago. I am now a mixed martial artist and have been training in MMA for over three years, but I cannot forget my roots and were I first was introduced to the martial arts in, and that was TaeKwonDo Chung Do Kwan. I have studied the art of TKD for roughly 10 years and obtained a 2nd dan rank, then took up MMA from there. MMA is were it is at for me, but my TKD training has given me a very deep love and respect for traditional arts. And of course a huge advantage with my kicks in the cage! Anywho, I was just wanting to say hello to everyone here and to let you know that I will be "popping in" from time to time to put in my 2 cents worth on things here in the TKD forum, because I am a huge fan of TKD and still have a good working knowledge of the art. Talk to you all soon
battle_axe86

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy and glad you have found something you enjoy as well

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back to MT...

Kacey