Hello from Plovdiv Bulgaria :)

Judah

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all just joined the forum, I'm in Plovdiv at the moment for the Savate assaut world champs although I'm actually from London ;)

I love martial arts, all of them! Particularly striking systems. I've trained in many striking arts hence why I don't consider myself to have a particular "main" art or style.. Although I'm obviously competing in Savate right now! :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Judah welcome! Looking forward to hearing more about your travels :)

OP
Judah

Judah

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys!!!
Just to let you know, I got injured in my first bout? Fought through the pain for my other bouts but still lost :(

Still, better luck next year eh?

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Looking forward to hearing more from you. Especially Savate. I don't see much here on MT about that (maybe I just don't look hard enough). Hope your injury heals quickly and well.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greeting and welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards, enjoy...........

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about the injury! What other styles have you trained in? Do you favor a particular art or system?

Chris

bugatabugata

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Welcome! Plovdiv, ei :) Make sure to check out Old Town and the Amphitheater, if you get some down time. Also, repeat after me: "Banitchka" -- the best breakfast pastry ever invented. Try it with some good (cold) Bulgarian yogurt and a buza (the latter being somewhat of an acquired taste...) Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry about your injury. Hopefully it's nothing too bad.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm also light on in knowledge of Savate. (Others might say I'm light on in knowledge of a lot of things!)
Cheers. :wavey:

Latest Discussions