Discussion in 'The Comedy Cafe' started by Bill Mattocks, Feb 9, 2012.
I think daddy is mad. Wait until the 7 minute mark.
I haven't put a bullet in any computers, but I can understand how he got there.
While I agree with his position, I think it's too bad he finds it necessary to teach her that smoking is ok.
I'm also not crazy to see him shooting a gun that close to a road, especially since he doesn't know how many rounds it holds.
From his accent, I'm guessing he's from Indiana. Smoking and not being able to count pretty much go with that. [ducks and runs away]
I enjoyed that very much. I am afraid that the 'entitlement generation' is getting far too entrenched.
Hehehe, nobody is commenting on it here, but they're all reposting the link on FB. Guess sometimes you don't want to be caught laughing at the inappropriate things on MT, eh? BUSTED!
Man after my own heart.
Am I the only person who thinks he over reacted?
BTW, my dark sense of humor reflex has been triggered by this video. Daughter complains about how hard her life is at home and daddy shoots her ****ing computer. Point taken kid...
I think it was graphic....has the guy never heard of EBAY?!!!!
(but yeah, girly must not be bright...thinking Daddy is too dumb to look at FB when he fixes computers for a living?)
I really would have loved to see her reaction though when she saw her laptop and the video.
Do I think it was a bit much? ...........yeah, maybe a little. However, he bought the computer. He can shoot it if he wants. And though I have never had teenagers of my own, I have taught teenagers. They're nuts. And sometimes it takes something this drastic to get a message through. More poignantly, is WAS a teenager, and part of what kept me out of trouble was a stepdad who wouldn't put up with me disrespecitng my mom. So I say he deserves a slow clap.
Rock on sir... rock on. He's got my vote!!
Although a baseball bat with some gangster rap in the background might have been a little more graphic and appeal to the intended audience
I dunno... calm fury & a 1911 to the laptop carries an undeniable message to the audience.
True, but the movie office space just kept popping in my head LOL
And Yes I have used computers as targets. You can't work in IT and be a shooter and not at least try it once (they fly apart real nice if opened.
LOL, gawd, people...really.
"Her actions merited some punishment, but he's basically saying, I'm more badass than you,"
Duhh, yes he's saying he's more badass.
1. Shooting a laptop that isn't giving you the worst of problems is effing dumb.
2. He DID, at least, DO what he SAID he was GOING TO DO.
3. There were more effective ways to get your point across - make her bivouac in those massive acres you have back there ... secure and defend her space, obtain and prepare her own food, charge her rent, etcetera. A week of that might sooth her achin' britches.
4. Congratulations. You just taught your daughter that shooting a problem is the way to solve it. Hate to see how hopped up you are without tobacco.
5. Dad, you need to grow the eff up yourself. How do you expect her to figure out the proper way to behave if you are giving her bad examples?
6. I understand his frustrations. Perhaps prevention is in order?
Didn't look like he had all those acres tho...
A patio would do.
Someday, hopefully, we will live in a world where only the government can decide how, when, and to what extent a child may be punished for misbehaving. Perhaps a government official will have to be present at the time; or perhaps parents won't be necessary at all. The government does a better job, after all.123
Separate names with a comma.