Greetings

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Shads, (or quite often Shadow on the other forums I frequent). I'm a female TaekwonDo student, have been learning for eight months now, have graded twice (next grade next month) and am totally hooked on TKD. I seem to be the keenest in my class, or at least I'm the only one who trains every week and goes to extra classes anyway.... ok I admit, I'm hooked. Even though I do keep falling over while trying to do jumping kicks... *ouch the bruises*

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Sounds like you found your art. :) look forward to reading more of your posts.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Bruises are a a badge of your hard work..

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome!:ultracool

Mike

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey: Always good to have another female TKD'er on the board - we need to stick together!

OP
Shaderon

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm pleased to find the place, it's somewhere I can actually visit while at work which makes a change :) As for the bruises, I'm not complaining, I show them off with pride! (Mostly in the ladies changing rooms which makes the "ladies who lunch" types drop their mouths open (especially when they see my abs ;) )

Kacey, I'll have a look around for your posts ;) Always pleased to meet another kick-*** gal!

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome and happy posting! Those jumping kicks can be challenging when you first do them. Glad to have another female TKDer on here!

Latest Discussions