game - I haven't tried it yet!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it took me two days, a few hours each day, two tries, and I finally got out of the Viridian room. I must be not very much left brained... TW

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Well done, Insidia. You know, your mother is looking for you.... :)
Thanks Shesulsa... I had her back for a brief moment but now she is off into the Veridian room... darn teenagers... they never listen and stay home when they are supposed to ;)

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't suppose anyone has found other games like these online? Although they took up too much time, and I'm pretty slow at them, they were fun.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was going to put the red wheel on and the program quit. I had a computer software window pop up. Is there more after that in Motas? TW

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There are one or two levels - maybe one - after the wheels in MOTAS - I think if you get back on on the same computer, you can pick up where you left off.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Feisty, Shesulsa, Flat, help me please, if you are around...I'm stuck with the paint mixing. I'm an artist too! When I put green and blue up, it says cyan is mixed wrong.. same with the other two colors. I s there an order to it? Should be doing something else with my Saturday!!! TW

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Never mind, I made it out of that thing. I thought the rooms were going to go on and on. The green wall wasted alot of time. Don't let me see any more those things -- but they WERE FUN. Just didn't get anything much done this weekend. TW

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHAAHHA!! NEW LEVEL!! :D

MOTAS Preview Level

Not sure if it's finished yet, since many of the objects don't seem too interactive.

let the insanity ensue... :D

Latest Discussions