Favorite Instructor

OP
T

tunetigress

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

I'm a frayed knot!

:rofl:

GD you are knot frayed at all hun, it's just your belt is perhaps a bit tight??? LMFAO!!! :rofl:

OP
R

RCastillo

:mad:

Yes, if it's not at one's expense, but there are some youngsters here who act, before they think, and it's come to my attention that a few here already have the rep of ticking people off. Don't do that, that's not cool.And the way I was brought up through the arts, you don't play with elders like that. No,don't ask me to chill, relax, whatever, just do the right thing.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Actually Gou had nothing to do with this thread, it was Kirks fault when he said get a rope. My brain with the lack of sleep went into humor mode and I typed the first thing that popped in my head. And it is evident that most of us enjoyed it.

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Rob_Broad

Actually Gou had nothing to do with this thread, it was Kirks fault when he said get a rope. My brain with the lack of sleep went into humor mode and I typed the first thing that popped in my head. And it is evident that most of us enjoyed it.

Count me as "most".

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
:mad:
Yes, if it's not at one's expense, but there are some youngsters here who act, before they think, and it's come to my attention that a few here already have the rep of ticking people off. Don't do that, that's not cool.And the way I was brought up through the arts, you don't play with elders like that. No,don't ask me to chill, relax, whatever, just do the right thing.

Are you upset or just teasing - I can't tell on these boards..... If you are upset exactly what was said that mad you angry..... really let me know and we all can watch closer in the future......

So let me know.......

If you are teasing disregard this post and then ........

:asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish I was able to see this thread yesterday but oh well. By far my favorite instructor is Mr. Conatser. Mr. Conatser is very high in my book with knowledge and with great ability to teach the kenpo system to all people. I've been around other instructors that have not shared anywhere near the same amount of material as Mr. C has. I don't want to embarass Mr. C. but I believe were all lucky that he's here & posts as much as he does with all of us.
Jason Farnsworth

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth

I wish I was able to see this thread yesterday but oh well. By far my favorite instructor is Mr. Conatser. Mr. Conatser is very high in my book with knowledge and with great ability to teach the kenpo system to all people. I've been around other instructors that have not shared anywhere near the same amount of material as Mr. C has. I don't want to embarass Mr. C. but I believe were all lucky that he's here & posts as much as he does with all of us.
Jason Farnsworth

Wait a minute here! It's always Mr. Conatser this, Mr. Conatser that! He's always getting rave reviews on this forum. Is he some kind of Hollywood Diva? I even have nightmares about this guy. This guy already controls Arizona, what more does he want? Curious minds want to know!:soapbox:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well Ricardo, just ask him he'll tell you - he's just a "local"

Jason Farnsworth

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well,

My favorites that I've met and trained with through seminars or visits would be Sigung LaBounty, Mr. Conatser and Doc Chapel. In each instance I've had a chance to connect with them and felt like I walked away a better PERSON for it.

My wish list to meet and train with at least once would be EP jr, Mr. Hancock, Mr. Trejo, Mr. Pick, Mr. Sean Kelly, Mr. (Sanders) Muhammad, Mr. Tatum (met him didn't train with him), and then there are a plethora of non-kenpo guys I like to check out.

jb:asian:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Klondike93

In a word........................

Texas! :shrug:

:asian:

Not a chance! Bring him out of reitrement. Loser buys lunch!:boxing:

Latest Discussions