Favorite Instructor

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

$100.00 $200.00 $300.00 $400.00 $500.00 $600.00 $700.00
$800.00 $900.00 .........

:asian:

BTW, the above costs are just to for him to read your resume! The farther away you are from Arizona, the higher it goes!:eek:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thats all the money Im having to shell out for all these kind comments...........:rofl: thanks to all you guys... Im touched and humbled....

:asian:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Is this where a wise man refrains from making comments about you being touched? I'm surprised someone hasn't already jumped on that. :rofl: Seriously, I'm researching and laying ground work.......

donald

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bonehead

Who is your favorite Senior Instructor in the kenpo world?

How are you defining "SI" status? Rank, length in system,political leanings? Please clarify the question...

Tanks:asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Donald,
Who do you train with? The reason I ask is that I was in your home town on monday. My wife is from the next town over. E-mail me off line if you would.
Thank You,
Jason Farnsworth

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

Is this where a wise man refrains from making comments about you being touched? I'm surprised someone hasn't already jumped on that. :rofl: Seriously, I'm researching and laying ground work.......

Mr. Seig, I'm working as fast as I can!

DC is known as the "Force Field" of Kenpo, cannot be penetrated!:eek:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by RCastillo
DC is known as the "Force Field" of Kenpo, cannot be penetrated!

TO THE MODERATORS! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP THIS THREAD NOW!
:waah:

OP
G

GouRonin

That's like telling Marilyn Manson that he might need a gimmick to sell his albums.

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Gou is, for sure, the current Dark Lord. He pretty much invented the dark side, way back when of course!

:cool:

OP
G

GouRonin

I don't need to do evil on a few grand scale events. I have an underlying current of evil that is much more insideous. Just ask my twin brother Uncle Chocolate. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

Roland! Don't forget Big Guy is arriving today!

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Gou's to visit and see Big Guy, boy, are these two planning some nasty stuff.
Do not, I repeat, do not let these two talk you into a late night tea, and watch out for that coffee too. They say it is from "Timmy's", but I have my doubts.

:p

OP
G

GouRonin

It's a little after 3am now and we decided that we better have a few more drinks. Just in case. We're going out to the deck to see if the alcohol tastes better in the night air.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by GouRonin

It's a little after 3am now and we decided that we better have a few more drinks. Just in case. We're going out to the deck to see if the alcohol tastes better in the night air.

Mmmmmmmmmm just like mom used to make!:cheers:

OP
G

GouRonin

I dropped Big Guy off at the knifemaker's so that is how he'll be spending his day. Myself, I am now at work wondering why my eyeballs are failing to properly lubricate when I blink.

Latest Discussions