Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Tornados!!! Oh my

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It's all a plot by the Illuminati...

And what's scary is I was listening to a guy on the radio (Coast to Coast) last night making that argument.

How silly is that...since we all know it is the Ancient Mayans and of course the aliens that live on planet Niberu :D

It happens. We get earthquakes every few years along the East Coast. Typically, they're very minor and only make the news locally. We get tornadoes every year -- and improved radar and other observational technology is spotting more of them. Hurricanes? Happen around this time every year. Lots of them dissipate significantly or completely before they get very far north along the East Coast -- but they're regular occurances.

None of it is all that unusual for the North East but it is unusual in a 14 day period.... that is however just an interesting observation I am not really making anything out of it...except of course the Mayan and the Niberu thing...that's baseless fact and by god I'm sticking with it :D

That all happened in close proximity? Unusual -- except weren't the tornadoes connected to the hurricane?

Nope Hurricane Irene came through August 28 and the Tornado was last Sunday September 04.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh there are plenty of Mayans around, just no ANCIENT Mayans to make sure all us STUPID people know that you just start another. But that's another story...

Yeah the planet thing... we're flat buggered there. Oh well, I'm planning on bein on the Yucatan when the calendar runs out & the planet is supposed to smash us *SAME DAY BTW* drinking tequila from a bottle straight & eating street vendor food. Either I'll wake up hung over severely & with the trots like nobody's business... or I'll wake up dead because one (or both) of them was right.

Either way, I'll be on the Yucatan!!!

Have you considered that it may be the local vendor food…notthe Ancient Mayan Calendar or the planet Niberu that actually kills you? Oh what the hell...while you at it...Drink the water too :D

Enjoy the Yucatan the site that started it all...killed ofthe Dinosaurs and allowed mammals to evolve...or was it allowed the Niberuviansto colonize...either way...interesting place I have been told

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
True as that is, there was enough space left inland for folks to pack up and move during times of distressing weather. People didn't always live in permanent locations. Where could everyone go now? We "own" land instead of just using it as a safe place to function. Again, I don't have a solution to this problem... there's too many of us to solve it. Maybe mother nature is solving it for us!

Oh I know the coasts used to be different... :) I live in Alberta, Canada. We have fields of dinosaur bones where tsunamis crushed all the life here, and though there is now a mountain range between us and the coast, there wasn't always, and there won't necessarily always be. :)

true... people did not always farm either but when that started staying put did as well and don't forget but some of that inland is desert, some rather mountainous,some tundra and some solid ice

Alberta, Canada and fields of dinosaur bones...cool