Dennis Conatser @ Mountaineer Martial

S

Stick Dummy

Jason Wrote "Thanks Seig, I will make it out every chance I can get. And don't be too hard on those students tonight. "

He's not the one to worry about, I think I "out-Tazzed" TessMania last night. Even scared Seig a little :D

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stick Dummy
Jason Wrote "Thanks Seig, I will make it out every chance I can get. And don't be too hard on those students tonight. "

He's not the one to worry about, I think I "out-Tazzed" TessMania last night. Even scared Seig a little :D

hahaha yes you did ~!!! I was soo skeered I had to go outside.. cover my ears and sing soothing lullabies to myself.. even howled over at the dogs to drown out the 'Drill Seargent Mr. Pete' from inside~!!!

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Thank you Mr. C. for putting me through my paces ~!! *still twitching* *G*

Can't wait til next time~!

Jason.. it was great to meet you finally face to face.. hope you can come out again soon.. oh btw..finally was able to try the German Chocolate coffee.. oh it's GOOD !~! *G*

Neeners Ricardo...

Will let Seig post some pics later.. think he's got a few comments to make on some others :)

Thanks again for a very good weekend!~

Tess

I'm impressed. It was a hell of a turnout! Maybe one day I'll get to go.

But I'm highly ticked, Tess with Fransworth??? This cannot be allowed!:mad:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Stick Dummy

Seems like the "Stick Dummy" has made great strides. I better pick it up a notch. I can't afford to be embarrased!:eek:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Glad you liked it. :D

:eek: I hope there weren't any photographers there during the sparring class. :eek:
Some things have to be kept secret form Castillo.

Things will come together soon, young one. I hear you can fly, interesting........... Plans are being made for the future.:samurai:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Things will come together soon, young one. I hear you can fly, interesting........... Plans are being made for the future.:samurai:

:eek: Bring it, Turkey!!!:soapbox: :rofl:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
:eek: Bring it, Turkey!!!:soapbox: :rofl:

I will......................:jediduel:

Thanks for the motivation.

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Ricardo,
You missed this......

Attachments

• $kenpocrab.jpg
    $kenpocrab.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 141
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
Ricardo,
You missed this......

I knew it. I missed out again on the crab legs again. Worse off, everyone was laughing at me.:wah:

K

KenpoGirl

Great pictures Tess and Seig.

Looks like you had a educational AND fun time. :D

Latest Discussions