Dennis Conatser @ Mountaineer Martial

K

KenpoGirl

Could it be possible that he "might" be happy training in Tracy Kenpo? He's been doing it for how many years now? Think if he wanted to do EPAK he'd have changed over by now. He "might" like to being the rebel, (in this group anywise), after all.

Doubt very much he's the type to bend under peer pressure.
So just accept he's one of us, but the black sheep of the family, loved but misunderstood. ;)

:asian:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoGirl
He "might" be happy training in Tracy Kenpo, after all he's the type to be the black sheep of the family, loved but not understood. ;)

Shssssssssssssssssh

Of Course you are right! If he converted over it would mess up everything!!! I couldn't use him as a bad example and would have no one to pick on!!!!!!!

So Shut up so he doesn't hear you!!:cuss:

:mad:

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

So Shut up so he doesn't hear you!!:cuss:

:mad:

You know if I was a B**** I'd take offence at that.
But as I'm such a sweetie I'll ignore your ranting.

:angel:

I think Ricardo's a pretty good sport to take all the jabs you and the other "boys" seem to enjoy dishing out. I wounder if you guys would be as good natured if it was reversed. :confused:

:D

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You know if I was a B**** I'd take offence at that. But as I'm such a sweetie I'll ignore your ranting.]:angel:

Yes you are!

I think Ricardo's a pretty good sport to take all the jabs you and the other "boys" seem to enjoy dishing out. I wounder if you guys would be as good natured if it was reversed. :confused::D

HUH! Like he doesn't dish out anything!! How dare you!:soapbox:

Where have YOU been......:rofl:

R

RCastillo

Yes you are!

HUH! Like he doesn't dish out anything!! How dare you!:soapbox:

Where have YOU been......:rofl:

I do not, all lies!:p

K

KenpoGirl

You know if I was a B**** I'd take offence at that. But as I'm such a sweetie I'll ignore your ranting.

Yes you are!

Aaaah That leaves me wondering which one you are agreeing to. :shrug:

But of course it has to be that I am a sweetie ....... right? :confused:

;)

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
... with his usual aplomb. Like a leaf in the wind, blah, blah, blah.

He is the one always kidding around, we just want him to see that the grass really is greener in EPAK.

Find the IKKO, seek the IKKO, join the IKKO (... and I ain't even a member. You always have to worry about any organization which would have me as a member. It must be a good one.)

-Michael

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Michael Billings
... with his usual aplomb. Like a leaf in the wind, blah, blah, blah.

He is the one always kidding around, we just want him to see that the grass really is greener in EPAK.

Find the IKKO, seek the IKKO, join the IKKO (... and I ain't even a member. You always have to worry about any organization which would have me as a member. It must be a good one.)

-Michael

My agent Leigh Steinberg, and I are waiting for the right offer, plus bonuses, incentives.(No cut contract):rolleyes:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
My agent Leigh Steinberg, and I are waiting for the right offer, plus bonuses, incentives.(No cut contract):rolleyes:

We were close at one point but next rank degree was predicated upon the bringing in of several new members (100) so far he only needs........ well.... 100 :),

other incentives are plentiful, limo pick up, feather hat, able to hold valuable knives for demonstration, association with beautiful people, and of course information on Kenpo.

The no ~ cut contract is available upon medical examination for tearible skin conditions around the eyes, but his scalp and head appear real thick so far, so no problemo.

we are still negotiating..........

:shrug:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I needed a good laugh right now. Swamped here at work and trying to get out so I can get to my new afternoon kid's class.

Woos ... or Wus, (Me whining)
-Michael

S

Stick Dummy

Michael,

The "best laugh" was watching us trying to do coordination set #2.

Mr C. had us all rolling around in circles waving our arms and screaming

Danger Will Robinson! - Danger!

just like the 60's tee-vee show

now THAT was funny!:rofl:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
... and keeps track of who he can get to do the most ridiculous things. Wait til he makes you stand up in a crowded bar in Pasadena and Karioki .... and I can't carry a tune in a bucket with a bulldozer. But there I was, singing (ahem!) my little heart out. Then you should see him getting us dancing. A little too much fun and finger set looks really cool under a strobe light.

Oh well, we all had to be young sometime. Guess it is your turn now. I am thankful I lived through my youth. It was a touch and go thing there for a while.
Hee-hee. -MB

K

Kirk

Originally posted by Michael Billings
... and keeps track of who he can get to do the most ridiculous things. Wait til he makes you stand up in a crowded bar in Pasadena and Karioki .... and I can't carry a tune in a bucket with a bulldozer. But there I was, singing (ahem!) my little heart out. Then you should see him getting us dancing.

Now I'd pay good money to see that!

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Could it be possible that he "might" be happy training in Tracy Kenpo? He's been doing it for how many years now? Think if he wanted to do EPAK he'd have changed over by now. He "might" like to being the rebel, (in this group anywise), after all.

And "maybe" if we thought that, we would not be trying to get him to come over.....

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I Doubt very much he's the type to bend under peer pressure.

No Pressure. He knows the door is always open to him.

But Hell, we can't resist constantly teasing the poor Texas Devil. Heck's if it wasn't for all our attention, who knows what drastic measures he would take.

I mean, he has to hang a pork chop around his neck to make the dog play with him.;)

:rofl: