Dennis Conatser @ Mountaineer Martial

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Mr. Seigel,

Good afternoon sir! I just wanted to apologize to you and Mr. C for not being able to attend your upcoming seminar. I was really looking forward to coming, but I am conducting a six-week self-defense class every Saturday.

In anycase, I wanted to wish you the very best and will make every effort to attend future events.

Good journey.

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh

R

Ronin

Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo
Is that really something to be proud of? Think about it.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde
as usual ProfessorKenpo stirring the pot..

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7
what all the fuss is about...... I'm here in Alexandria, and the weather is beautiful..........!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note there was a thunderstorm when I left for work this morning at 6:40am. Then it moved into an ice storm that stopped at around 1:00pm. It is cold and ugly here. :asian:

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
what all the fuss is about...... I'm here in Alexandria, and the weather is beautiful..........!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

That's because you've only been in the snow for less than 24hrs. Be in it for 5 MONTHS and see what your reaction will be!!!! :shrug:

Yesterday it was 3 degrees celcius sunny and the snow was melting you could actually see the grass :eek:.

Today it's -7 degrees and it snowed all morning all the grass is covered again. :waah:

I'M REALLY GETTING SICK OF THIS. :miffer:

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
are absolutely true, some are mostly true, a few are even somewhat true, the rest is just made up. IF any body cares to kno which is which, I'll tell them, but may charge a small fee
Friday, March 14, 2003.
I departed Chez Seigel at 10:08 am, after a brief rest of 9 minutes, to head on down to Alexandria, Va to pick up the Golden One. At 11:33, I interrupted his lesson with one of my fellow students, Mr. Guy Philbin. Mr C came out into the 30 degree weather wearing his shorts and t-shirt, took one look at the fuel conserving Honda Rebel 250 that I had ridden down. Tapping me on the shoulder, he said, "Seig, where am I going to put my suitcase?" (Ok, so I made that up, journalistic license) We loaded the SeigMobile and then headed to Dulles, International to get International Man of Mystery, Jason Farnsworth. After circling the passenger pick up and not seeing Mr. Farnsorth, I simply stopped the car, looked at a group of people and yelled, "Boot to the Groin." It was then an easy matter to find Mr. Farnsworth. Mr. C told me that Jason would fit on the handlebars of the Honda Rebel 250....Nevermind. We then proceeded to get them checked into the Taj and headed out to Mountaineer Martial Arts. We started the evening lessons.....I'm going to stop there for now. I will continue this story later. I will leave you with this, every time we have gone somewhere, Mr. Farnsworth is wipping out a $20. Must be nice.....

Bill Smith

Green Belt
Reaction score
Seig,
Are you guys coming down here (Frederick) for dinner? I won't be able to make it over (some things came up without my control).

If you guys are coming down I'll stop by there w/kids.

Bill Smith

S

Stick Dummy

Seig & Mr Conatser,

Thank You,

The information gained at the seminar was again priced beyond words.

:asian:

And the Kenpo Feed - Wooo-Whooo!!

Jason - It was Nice meeting you and talking about out journeys, Next time I'll buy your heaping plate of Octopus and Wassabe sauce, and a bring a "Shrubbery" ..... :rofl:

Ricardo - You WILL be "assimilated" next.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
well, the seminar out at Moutaineer Martial Arts, Shepherdstown, WV, has commenced, Mr. Farnsworth is back on his way to Ohio and The Golden One is headed towards Scottsdale. Friday evening was nice hodgepodge of events ranging from Blocking Set to a round-robin sparring session that left us with soaking wet foreheads and a steamed-up door, boy, can Mr. Farnsworth jump. I'm fat and white, I can't jump, I'm lucky to get my foot up ;) . after an evening recourse at Denny's and two vanilla cokes later and waitress meeting Mr. C. :D , ., everyone departed for home for the next morning. myself, getting up, heading towards Shepherdstown to get stuck behind a herd of twenty Virginia motorcylists going 35 in a 55 zone :cuss:, , I finally got to MMA and headed over to the Butcher Center gym at the college. the first session started with a lot of wide eyes at Mr. C. and how he dealth with his assistants in according to the attackes he asked for them to execute. using everyday motions as self-defense techniques, it left a lot of jaws on the floor and deer-in-headlights gazes :erg:, on how a man of this stature could move with finesse and eloquence. it left many of the students very interested in American Kenpo and following up on their study of it :asian: , . it would be very cool to get some new victims...er...students at the studio ;) . the second session started off with a discussion on Kenpo Tools and what makes American Kenpo American Kenpo. then we went through Coordination Set 2 and that left many people trailing. then dinner afterwards...hehe...another story for when I have some more time. maybe Seig'll take that one over. :asian:

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Mr. Seigel and Mr. C,

I just wanted to send my congrats on having a successful seminar weekend!! I wish I could have made it out. I will plan ahead next time to make sure I am there if the invitation is still open.

Again, congrats and I hope all is well.

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by True2Kenpo
Mr. Seigel and Mr. C,

I just wanted to send my congrats on having a successful seminar weekend!! I wish I could have made it out. I will plan ahead next time to make sure I am there if the invitation is still open.

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh

I'm sure it is, as it is for me, but...........they 'll charge me double!:mad:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
... I will continue this story later. I will leave you with this, every time we have gone somewhere, Mr. Farnsworth is wipping out a $20. Must be nice.....

Hey now, let's not talk about the 20's.:D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was nice to work out and train with Seigel's group. :asian: As usual I look forward to a good work out with plenty of sweat as well as put faces with the... um...........dummy names. :D Thanks guys I had fun keep up the good work, and keep working on that Co.Set 2.:asian:

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bill Smith
Seig,
Are you guys coming down here (Frederick) for dinner? I won't be able to make it over (some things came up without my control).

If you guys are coming down I'll stop by there w/kids.

Bill Smith
Bill,
I am truly sorry I did not answer here or your PM, but in both cases, you sent them after I had already left for the day.
Mike

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by True2Kenpo
Mr. Seigel and Mr. C,

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh
Thank You, and you are always welcome....

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
It was nice to work out and train with Seigel's group. :asian: As usual I look forward to a good work out with plenty of sweat as well as put faces with the... um...........dummy names. :D Thanks guys I had fun keep up the good work, and keep working on that Co.Set 2.:asian:
Jas,
It was great to finally meet you and work with you. You are always welcome out here, especially now, Tess and I have decided to adopt you into the family.

Latest Discussions