Coffee!!!!!

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When I'm desperate, I'll drink instant coffee...

Do any of you guys know where I can find a support group?

That is soooooo wrong...

There is NEVER a time I am so desperate that I will actually drink instant coffee.

Get help quick UpNorth..there may be hope for you yet. :)

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That is soooooo wrong...

There is NEVER a time I am so desperate that I will actually drink instant coffee.

Get help quick UpNorth..there may be hope for you yet. :)

I agree. Instant IS desperate! OMG!!! get that guy some real coffee stat!!!!!!!!!

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
When I'm desperate, I'll drink instant coffee...

Do any of you guys know where I can find a support group?

Yep...you *really* have serious problems - if you're willing to drink instant coffee. ;) Get this man an extra tall espresso, stat! :caffeine:

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ah, the wonders of addictive psychoactive chemicals...

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I dont recommend this, however if you need to stay awake.....Eat a single serving of Sanka coffee. I did this in Haiti while serving in the Marine Corps. Flush down with water.

However, now I am all about the french vanilla from Barnes and Nobles. I will say that the QT gas station serves a killer French Vanilla.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dunkin Donuts is pretty good - but it's now $1.80 for a medium black around me (cheaper as you move South).

But, for every day drinking ... we buy 5 pounds of Ethiopian Yrgacheff from CoffeeAM.com about once a month. It is, quite simply, the best cup of coffee in the world. We've bought some Yrgacheff from the local roaster ... and it was disappointing compared to CoffeeAM.

www.coffeeam.com

Yep. Dunkin' Donuts, good. 7-11 is good too. I don't like Starbucks, they use Arabica beans, which are too bitter for my taste. I like a very smooth coffee.

I'm going to check the coffee you mentioned. I've never ordered coffee online. Sounds worth it. Thanks for the link. :)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank goodness for coffee!
icon14.gif
My youngest is now sick and I was up with him all night. (the plague know as gastroentoritus has visited our house
icon9.gif
)