Coffee!!!!!

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
Monster Caffeine addict here..
I used to do the Starbucks/Gloria Jeans/whatever-else named expensive-*** coffee shop thing, but now that I have two kids, that's over.
Now it's just whatever we can get cheap(usually Maxwell House or Chock ful O Nuts) Caffeine is Caffeine! Since I have been sick for the past four days, I have not been able to stomach any....I'm losing my ****ing mind!

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Monster Caffeine addict here..
I used to do the Starbucks/Gloria Jeans/whatever-else named expensive-*** coffee shop thing, but now that I have two kids, that's over.
Now it's just whatever we can get cheap(usually Maxwell House or Chock ful O Nuts) Caffeine is Caffeine! Since I have been sick for the past four days, I have not been able to stomach any....I'm losing my ****ing mind!

Whoa! Giant font annoyance! YIKES! Get some coffee man and turn the font down! :D :p

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No coffee for Swordlady. She'd be talking too fast for anybody to understand her... :p

That reminded me of a scene from the kid's movie "Over the Hedge" where they gave the squirrel (an already hyper animal) a sports drink! After drinking that it could dodge the droplets of water spraying from the sprinkler system :p

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Right. I think if you had a couple cups of coffee, though, we'd need subtitles... :rofl:

I dunno...I drank plenty of coffee during the Meet and Greet, and y'all still understood me perfectly. :p

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Swordlady drink away. I understand coffee gibberish quite well. Heck, I put enough of it out so I should be able to. :rofl:

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
More a swiller than a connoisseur. Y'know what I don't understand? How the clerks at Starbucks can easily parse Triple Tall Skim Mocha Frappacappatooney but when you ask for a small black coffee they ask you if you need room for cream.

And why do they call the smallest size the "Tall"? I'm the shortest of all my brothers. Nobody refers to me as "the tall one".

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Alright Bro...
what's that then...???

I'm addicted to java too, but I'm a simple Kansas boy...
I thought "Drip" WAS the latest thing...

Your Brother
John

Look at the reply below Brother John and be enlightened by Jeff's coffee knowledge! :D

Fine!! Just to make you happy Lisa!

I get Peerless coffee from www.knifemerchant.com .

Good place to get kitchen knives and stuff as well.

Jeff

OK

what's that "press" thang anyway??

Your Brother
John

A french press is seen below and is a way of making supposedly superior coffee!

Attachments

• $frenchpress.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 135

Latest Discussions