Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Translation:

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

"My names Bob, and I'm a geek" :)

OP
E

Elfan

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Translation:

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

"My names Bob, and I'm a geek" :)

w04|-| /<4!7|-| !s 4n ub3r g33/<

OP
M

Mr.karate

I would like everyone to know that this is an actual martial art. My Dad had a friend who trained in this style or one that sounds very much like it. I know nothing more about it but would like everyone to know that there is a second person out there to here something about an art like this

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.karate
I would like everyone to know that this is an actual martial art. My Dad had a friend who trained in this style or one that sounds very much like it. I know nothing more about it but would like everyone to know that there is a second person out there to here something about an art like this

Hearing about it is one thing.

Training in it is another. If you train in an art you should be able to answer some simple questions about it. It is hard to get to the bottom of what you trained in when you only give out, or know vague info. Furthermore, if you only know vague info about your art, how do you know it isn't fraudulent? Ya don't.

I appreciate your post, but the person who started it needs more info before anyone can honestly figure out what art he studied.

Thanks,
PAUL

OP
M

Mr.karate

I agree with what you are saying I was just trying to tell the person that started the forum that there is actually someone else out there that has heard of a style like this.

Latest Discussions