looking up martial artists

A

andurilking2

anyone know of a site that i can look up the names of martial artists i know who have gone to nationals to get credited with a title?

OP
D

Disco

If you are looking for TKD people, I would suggest to go to the USTU web site. They will either have a listing posted for National Championships or they can direct you. I'm sure other styles should have a similar site and listings

OP
M

MartialArtist

Originally posted by andurilking2
anyone know of a site that i can look up the names of martial artists i know who have gone to nationals to get credited with a title?
Try looking at the major organizations.

Organizations also host annual international competitions for nationals, and there are a few international competitions every few years or so. The Olympics... Well, that's pretty easy to look up.

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disco
If you are looking for TKD people, I would suggest to go to the USTU web site. They will either have a listing posted for National Championships or they can direct you. I'm sure other styles should have a similar site and listings

USTU is the not the exclusive representative of TKD in the US. The ITF runs its own championships.

OP
F

fringe_dweller

I think as threatened "the button" got hit.

Respectfully,

OP
M

Master of Blades

Thats a shame.......that looked to be an interesting post :(

Latest Discussions