Champion Martial Arts - Commercial

SuperFLY

Green Belt
Reaction score
you're cutting off half the link.. '/.../'
i presume you're copying it off another forum. just open it, highlight the WHOLE link in the address bar and then paste that on here :)

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here ya go.

[video=dailymotion;xg6if2]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xg6if2_champion-martial-arts-video-miami-fl_shortfilms[/video]

Too long for a television commercial-try to keep it to 30-40 seconds. Not so much testimonial from you-more action from the kids. Include some footage from an adult class. Use some time to highight the facility itself. Testimonial from the parent is good.

OP
Champ-Pain

Champ-Pain

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thank you, once again - elder999. It's very nice to have such a computer wise member, like yourself, to help out those of us, who can't help ourselves.

It's actually not for tv, rather for the internet and my website.

superFLY - If I had any kind of computer knowledge and/or skills, I would've posted it on youtube by now and everywhere else, as well, including this forum. Unfortunately, I'm a computer illiterate.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
For an internet ad I think it's very good. I agree with Elder though, that there should be adult fottage as well, maybe pan the camera around to view the facility, and have a highlights reel of good techniques.

OP
Champ-Pain

Champ-Pain

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I cater to children and teens only. I've had adult classes before, but they were inconsistent - so I cancelled them in May, 2011.

I was looking to get out a vid that focused on the young ones, because there are so many of them, in my area. As for a reel of good techniques - I have a couple of hundred vids all over the internet - youtube or google "Sensei Angel Perez" - check them out.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I think it is very well done. I think if I remember you are on Flagler right? Do you have one in spanish too?

BTW any good Judo schools in Miami?

OP
Champ-Pain

Champ-Pain

Blue Belt
Reaction score
NO, I'm in Kendale Lakes. Miller drive and 137th av. Good Judo schools in Miami? It's all good in Miami.

Latest Discussions