Certificate/Belt Re-Issue?

HighKick

Black Belt
Reaction score
Many organizations design forms for the recipient, not the person filling it out. In my consulting career, I had to help many organizations redesign forms to be more user-friendly.
I do get that, but a Word document cannot auto-populate without quite a bit of editing beforehand.
You have to go into the document, set up building blocks, remove paragraph markers, give all the autofill entries a unique name (columnar), group the entries and make certain there are no unused entries.
It is a real pain I see from time to time when threading data to/from control platforms at work.

From my experience, KKW is handling them manually. It is Slow and clumsy, especially with the language barrier.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do get that, but a Word document cannot auto-populate without quite a bit of editing beforehand.
You have to go into the document, set up building blocks, remove paragraph markers, give all the autofill entries a unique name (columnar), group the entries and make certain there are no unused entries.
It is a real pain I see from time to time when threading data to/from control platforms at work.

From my experience, KKW is handling them manually. It is Slow and clumsy, especially with the language barrier.
Manual forms are fine for low-volume usage, and still are subject to that same design issue.

OP
ohkarabast

ohkarabast

White Belt
Reaction score
Okay I need to fix the way I'm receiving notifications about this post. I apologize for the delayed response. So, again, you are all incredible. I just started my second month back in TKD as a white belt. My instructor said he would prefer if I can get my poom certificate reissued, even if I don't wear the belt for a while. It's great to be back (apart from older person recovery times haha!) @JowGaWolf The students sometimes find it intimidating to hold bags/paddles for me, as my strikes are more powerful than they are used to. Even my kiyup startles them sometimes ;-) @andyjeffries Thanks for so clearly laying out the step-by-step for TKDCON. Good news Kukkiwon still has my poom # on file. I have created an account and downloaded the reissue form, but it does not give my a place to send the form before starting the bank transfer (I assume they don't want me to send it physically). Any ideas? Keep up the great work everyone, and have a wonderful day. -L

Latest Discussions