Bruce Lee is dead buried and rotten

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Jai white simply also trained with better people he's sparred with champion boxers and mma fighters where lee trained with point fighters

Those point fighters weren't today's point fighters by any stretch of the imagination. They were more full-contact kickboxer than they were tag playing point fighter.

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Jai white simply also trained with better people he's sparred with champion boxers and mma fighters where lee trained with point fighters
Jesse Glover was a champion Judoka, and Ed Hart was a professional boxer. They both clearly stated Bruce was well beyond their skill.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Maybe I misread your intent, but it sure seemed like you were implying that Bruce never trained with anybody with real tested skill, aside from some point fighters.
Not just that jai white has trained with better people

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael Jai White is pushing 50, but Bruce Lee is dead, soooo... I think MJW has the edge.
But, what if Bruce came back, like Michael Jackson in the Thriller video? What then?

Or, he's back like a leader of the Zombie Apocalypse? Well, Zombies are slow... so, maybe MJW still would have the edge. You're right.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
But, what if Bruce came back, like Michael Jackson in the Thriller video? What then?

Or, he's back like a leader of the Zombie Apocalypse? Well, Zombies are slow... so, maybe MJW still would have the edge. You're right.
Wait.. tell me you are not gambling your whole entire defence on slow zombies!! you have to mind for World War Z and I am Legend and Zombieland etc etc and add them into your training regime soon! Like very very soon! before it is too late! and bring your sneakers cos we are going to be running! And bring your Michael Jackson vhs cassette too cos I reckon it distract zombies.. I have seen it working! #alltrue

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Wait.. tell me you are not gambling your whole entire defence on slow zombies!! you have to mind for World War Z and I am Legend and Zombieland etc etc and add them into your training regime soon! Like very very soon! before it is too late! and bring your sneakers cos we are going to be running! And bring your Michael Jackson vhs cassette too cos I reckon it distract zombies.. I have seen it working! #alltrue
Everybody knows that there are two kinds of zombies: runners and shamblers. Worst thing ever would be to mistake one for the other.

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Cardio.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Many years ago a friend of mine came up with this movie premiss that was more of a joke

Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, and Jean Claud VanDam staring in.... "We dug up Bruce Lee and kicked his butt.....hopefully he ain't fakin'"

Latest Discussions