• The student

• Both

• Doesn't matter I don't believe in Associations

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by brianhunter

I get cussed out flipped off, called names, threatened all the time id like to think I handle it well...you have jerks in law enforcement just like you have jerks in kenpo...Id like to think Im not half bad ;)

If you go demanding to be called "officer, seargent. sir" or whatever your just doing your part to escalate something your trying to calm down anyways......There are good cops out there keep the faith!

Hi Brian,

I'm a lot late in getting to you. I was in your town about a month ago... Unfortunately, due to family circumstance, I could not get an opportunity to hook up with you guys. Wichita is a really cool little town... Lots happening there ...

I did, however, get an opportunity to make the moonlight cruise and car show. What a gas! And if anybody in that area wants a real treat... I would suggest Saturday morning brunch at SPONZ!

If the drive between KC and Wichita didn't make me a) Feel like I need to sleep 12 hours while driving. and b) make me feel the need to do 130 mph... I'd probably go there more often!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan

OP
B

brianhunter

Originally posted by Sigung86

Hi Brian,

I'm a lot late in getting to you. I was in your town about a month ago... Unfortunately, due to family circumstance, I could not get an opportunity to hook up with you guys. Wichita is a really cool little town... Lots happening there ...

I did, however, get an opportunity to make the moonlight cruise and car show. What a gas! And if anybody in that area wants a real treat... I would suggest Saturday morning brunch at SPONZ!

If the drive between KC and Wichita didn't make me a) Feel like I need to sleep 12 hours while driving. and b) make me feel the need to do 130 mph... I'd probably go there more often!

Dan

Wichita is a nice place to live, a lot going on!
If your into car shows and something you can do with your wife, There is a Fall Festival in a town (Suburb of Wichita) called Haysville (where I work) and they have an awsome car show with a bunch of family events its in October. I know your pain on driving to KC we go up there from time to time and it is no fun whatsoever! Plus getting around Kansas City makes me dizzy!

OP
J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by Sigung86

Hi Brian,

Dan

That is sooooo true about the drive to KC. I just did it, again, this last weekend. I don't do 130 mph Going to KC, but i usually get up to 105, at certain times, coming back from there. :)

Don't let brian talk to you about Haysville. Wichita is the place to be. Brian also has aluminum foil on his windows. LOL ;)

OP
B

brianhunter

Originally posted by jeffkyle

That is sooooo true about the drive to KC. I just did it, again, this last weekend. I don't do 130 mph Going to KC, but i usually get up to 105, at certain times, coming back from there. :)

Don't let brian talk to you about Haysville. Wichita is the place to be. Brian also has aluminum foil on his windows. LOL ;)

Your just mad because you got evicted from the trailer park! I was talking about the car show anyways nimrod not staying there

OP
J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by brianhunter

Your just mad because you got evicted from the trailer park! I was talking about the car show anyways nimrod not staying there

I must have hit a sore spot telling on you about the foil...

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Foil on the windows is acceptable, it is when people wrap it around a collander and wear it as a hat that I tend to get worried.

OP
J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by Rob_Broad

Foil on the windows is acceptable, it is when people wrap it around a collander and wear it as a hat that I tend to get worried.

As a matter of fact, I saw a Foil Top Hat a few weeks ago. I think the person wearing it thought he was really cool. But he had me worried.

Latest Discussions