Batman Begins Sequal

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OUMoose said:
Caesar Romero was the best Joker, sorry Mr. Nicholson.

Years later I finally found out why he (the Joker in TV Batman) looked like he had a moustache..It seems that Caesar Romero REFUSED to shave of his mantinee idol moustache for the role..He looked the part at least, tall and thin and a great laugh..Nicholson had that touch of madness written in the role that he pulled off well..Me, I call it a draw...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I downloaded a batman fan film that had a great Joker in it.

If you have never checked any of the fan films out you should... there are some PHENOMINAL ones out there.

Look for "Batman: Dead End"

and the 2 Fan Trailers "Worlds Finest" and "Greyson"

All three are WELL worth the download.

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
I downloaded a batman fan film that had a great Joker in it.​

OK, that was a cool joker. The crossover thing.... well.........

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OUMoose said:
[/left]

OK, that was a cool joker. The crossover thing.... well.........

Pulled Straight from the Dark Horse Comics.

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
AceHBK said:
BUT....

HEATH LEDGER has been confirmed as having the role of "The Joker".

I personally groan at this but being I have no pull in casting I will have to accept it. I would have preferred Johnny Depp but that is IMHO.
Heath Ledger though??? Oh God.

I would absolutely agree, plus it would be hard to fill the shoes of a Jack Nicholson who was absolutely brilliant in the 1990 re make. Yeah I too think having Heath Ledger as the Joker sucks.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok,

Since Batman Begins was a close, close, close correlation to Batman Year One by Frank Miller then I firmly agree that the Batman sequel should show the Joker Portrayed like "The Killing Joke". However, The Killing Joke has absolutely nothing to do with Frank Millers:Darknight Returns.

I would like to see Darknight Returns brought to film, it was a great read. Elecktra was a Miller character as well. Too bad he wasn't the consultant for the movie before it was released.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One movie I wouldn't mind seeing is the DarkHorse Comic/DC compliation of Batman VS Predator. Now, now 'ang on for a second it's not as hokey as it sounds. The original comic of the first match up between the two was gristly and aptly a Dark-Knight type of story. For me, it was the first time I seen people getting ripped to pieces and blood splayed everywhere in a Batman comic.
The final battle between the two pitted each other as a test of strength.

If done right, it'd make a neat movie. At least I think it would. The other two follow-ups were typical cliche comics. The original was a true graphic novel.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
One movie I wouldn't mind seeing is the DarkHorse Comic/DC compliation of Batman VS Predator.

Caver, watch the Dead End movie I posted Above.

OP
AceHBK

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
I downloaded a batman fan film that had a great Joker in it.

If you have never checked any of the fan films out you should... there are some PHENOMINAL ones out there.

Look for "Batman: Dead End"

I saw this last year and I thought that the Joker in this was AMAZING. He did a GREAT job! I wanted to mention this in this post but couldn't remember how to find it again. Thanks!

As for Batman the Animated series the joker there was good too, but then again it is a cartoon. Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) was the voice of the Joker.

Nolan who directs Batman said when it came to casting The Joker he wanted someone who an actor who was not just "extraordinarily talented but fearless." And this is Ledger?
The title of the sequal will be The Dark Knight.
Rumor has it that the Joker is suppose to be very creepy & extreme.

OP
AceHBK

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The Grayson trailer was awesome!!
I really wish I could see it.
Matter of fact how can U watch it?

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wish the writers would just come up with something new we have not seen before. Sure the classic villians are great, but come up with something original.

Batman begins was a step in the right direction.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HKphooey said:
BatmanBegins was a step in the right direction.

Yes it was..The possibilities are endless...

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
On a side note...

Do you think we will ever see a live action Superfriends movie! Now that would be cool? (if done right).

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
HKphooey said:
On a side note...

Do you think we will ever see a live action Superfriends movie! Now that would be cool? (if done right).

Superfriends? Are you kidding? The teeny bopper sidekicks have got to go. Conceptually, I don't even think an original JLA movie would work. The classic Justice League are off the charts powerwise (Superman, Green Lantern, Flash) or really powerful (Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter) or um, smart (Batman). The only thing you could get them together for is threats that are quite literally earth-shattering, serious apocalpytic type stuff. As a comparison, the X-men would be smoked by Superman if Xavier wasn't around. The characters are too iconic to be easily related too and it would be almost impossible to introduce, form a group, and then offer a plausible opponent, in the time a movie permitted.

Lamont

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Blindside said:
Superfriends? Are you kidding? The teeny bopper sidekicks have got to go.

Ah...c'mon! The Wonder Twins made the cartoon fun:

"Wonder Twin powers...ACTIVATE! Form of...WATER!"

Good times, good times... :D

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Blindside said:
Superfriends? Are you kidding? The teeny bopper sidekicks have got to go. Conceptually, I don't even think an original JLA movie would work. The classic Justice League are off the charts powerwise (Superman, Green Lantern, Flash) or really powerful (Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter) or um, smart (Batman). The only thing you could get them together for is threats that are quite literally earth-shattering, serious apocalpytic type stuff. As a comparison, the X-men would be smoked by Superman if Xavier wasn't around. The characters are too iconic to be easily related too and it would be almost impossible to introduce, form a group, and then offer a plausible opponent, in the time a movie permitted.

Lamont

I will always think of that SNL cartoon... :)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Ah...c'mon! The Wonder Twins made the cartoon fun:

"Wonder Twin powers...ACTIVATE! Form of...WATER!"

Good times, good times... :D

If you killed a wonder twin, would the other one be stuck in the form of water or an animal?

and why is it that when Jacen (or Jace or whatever the hell his name was) transformed into, ya know, water... he always became a "Bucket of water" and had a bucket for his sister to carry? Wouldnt that mean he could turn into wood or metal (whichever that bucket was made from?)

Wonder Twins = Uberlame.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
AceHBK said:
The Grayson trailer was awesome!!
I really wish I could see it.
Matter of fact how can U watch it?

There is no movie. It was shot to be a trailer AFAIK, Same with Worlds Finest.

Latest Discussions