Barbra Streisand Cancels Her LA Times Subscription!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I absolutely cannot believe that I live in a time and place where this is front page news (on Yahoo!):

Barbra Streisand has canceled her subscription to the Los Angeles Times over the firing of the paper's liberal columnist.

This easily makes my personal Top 10 list of Things I Couldn't Possibly Care Less About. Sheesh!

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
arnisador said:
I absolutely cannot believe that I live in a time and place where this is front page news (on Yahoo!):

This easily makes my personal Top 10 list of Things I Couldn't Possibly Care Less About. Sheesh!

I gave up on humanity a long, long time ago. . .

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
arnisador said:

Amen. The cult of celebrity is increasingly overruling any common sense in this culture.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
NOW THAT IS FRONT PAGE NEWS, WHO CARES ABOUT WAR AND ECONOMY WHEN STEISAND SPEAKS WE ALL LISTEN.
Terry:erg:

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
NOW THAT IS FRONT PAGE NEWS, WHO CARES ABOUT WAR AND ECONOMY WHEN STEISAND SPEAKS WE ALL LISTEN.
Terry:erg:
Babs has spoken....There's really nothing else to say.

DngrRuss

Orange Belt
Reaction score
On open letter to Babs:

Hey,
Do you want to help the left and liberal causes?

Do a few concerts, raise a bit of money, and

SHUT THE **** UP!

You do more damage than good when you think that the general public actually gives a rat's a** what you think you egomaniac.

***Post edited to comply with Martial Talk's profanity circumvention policy*** - Flatlander

Latest Discussions