Attacked and Outnumbered

Discussion in 'War Stories' started by Jujutsuka, Jul 9, 2016.

1. moonhill99

moonhill99 Purple Belt

Sounds like it was bullies and may not be street robbery. But in my city a lot of street robberies where groups of thugs.

With average of 3 to 4 robberies a day with most them being street robberies where it is groups of thugs.

2. maryf

maryf Yellow Belt

Street robberies are increased in recent years, and I just memorize the news when I have seen this post I have seen recently when a person is stabbed to death after posting his laptop for selling purpose on the gumtree.

3. BigMotor

BigMotor Yellow Belt

Yeah, I have been there and it is not fun, and back in the old days I could respond adeptly. But now, I carry a stick, with the full intention of beating the crap outa thugs/dogs.
    And, I don't mind stooping to dastardly methods anymore. I look at this way, I don't start fights, but some guys thrive on ambushing others.
    So, I am going to pop them good with a stick, and take the fight right out of them. That is my plan, whether it is 2 or 4 of them.

4. Transk53

Transk53 The Dark Often Prevails

• Supporting Member
    I agree with the sentiment, and I don't wholly disagree with this, but ain't that a bit heavy?