Anger Issues

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
My beard was brown and red mixed, hair was black. Hair is gone (hair today, gone tomorrow) and the beard is white.

But gingers have never 'recognized' the gingerness of redbeards. We're treated like the rest of the non-red population.

True. My ex wife (flaming red) refused to recognize mine. One summer after lots of sunlight my head hair lightened enough to see my red... she was stunned.

Then she pretended that it never happened.

My son is super red. A geneticist told me you can only get red hair if your father carries the red gene. Having a gene, doesn't mean that it is always expresessed.

Btw... if you ride a motorcycle or have ever ridden one you have the right to state that you are not going Grey or White... you are in fact, turning chrome.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

More crosses, look he's sending kisses. :asshat:

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

More crosses, look he's sending kisses. :asshat:
When the thoughts of Tez3, and "kissy face" collide in my noodle:
images (14).jpg

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Interesting that they don't recognize us as part ginger.

I have blonde hair and a red beard.

Maybe they don't recognize us as gingers because unlike them.....we have a soul.

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Wink and make kissy face. It's fun to watch them lose all control.

Kissy Face as defined by the originator:
Elvis performs kissy face kumite:
tumblr_m7bagyfcVF1qc6hh1o1_500.jpg

Here is some girl doing it wrong
images (15).jpg

So wrong....
Here is a correct technique execution:
images (11).jpg

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I adore horses and would rather kiss one than many men. We've always had horses, they are loyal, true and genuine, they don't stab you in the back or pretend they are anything they aren't. What you see is what you get, treat them well and they will treat you the same. The horses my daughter and son in law work with are worth millions of dollars, they run in the top races all around the world and win millions of dollars in prize money. (If you were watching the Kentucky Derby 'Thunder Snow' is fine, vets have found him sound.)

If you like horse racing come and join the club, they have news, articles and comps ( we're not allowed to enter sadly being relatives lol) and gorgeous horse photos ( click on galleries on the main site), these are the very best thoroughbred horses there are. All thoroughbreds are descended from two stallions and the pedigree of every thoroughbred is known.

Club Godolphin

Now I'm off to collection my fee for advertising from Charlie the trainer.

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I adore horses and would rather kiss one than many men. We've always had horses, they are loyal, true and genuine, they don't stab you in the back or pretend they are anything they aren't. What you see is what you get, treat them well and they will treat you the same. The horses my daughter and son in law work with are worth millions of dollars, they run in the top races all around the world and win millions of dollars in prize money. (If you were watching the Kentucky Derby 'Thunder Snow' is fine, vets have found him sound.)

If you like horse racing come and join the club, they have news, articles and comps ( we're not allowed to enter sadly being relatives lol) and gorgeous horse photos ( click on galleries on the main site), these are the very best thoroughbred horses there are. All thoroughbreds are descended from two stallions and the pedigree of every thoroughbred is known.

Club Godolphin

Now I'm off to collection my fee for advertising from Charlie the trainer.

I rather enjoy my tailriding Paso Finos, and for working Appaloosas and Morgans.
When I worked horse carriages it was Clydesdales, almost exclusively.

But I had a 16 and a half hands Gray Percheron Rescue. He was sooooooo big. He had been foundered. And was a Poor platterfooted fellow.

I picked him up in a trade with a friend I used to joust with, involving a rooster, a shotgun, a old three on the tree dodge truck that didn't work, and 50 lbs of beef and venison jerky.

The dear horse didn't have the temperament for competitive jousting either.

After many years of treatment he was right as rain, and I gave him to a girl I rather fancied who loved him.

As for thoroughbreds.. I have parallel cluster tattooed a fair number of them.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions