A new experience

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Tony Dismukes, Jun 28, 2018.

1. JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf Grandmaster

I'm not even surprised. Based on things you have analyzed here, I wouldn't have had any doubt in your ability. He did really good with defending against the knees. The guy in the red wanted to knee him so badly that he had tunnel vision. I could see that frustration of "If I can only get strike A,,,," Good defense on staying off the ground for as long as he did and good work on the RNC. He looked really calm.

I look forward on seeing the new skill sets you'll train him on. Congrats on your victory. Congrats on having a fighter that listens and trust in your ability.

2. evan.fedora

evan.fedora Yellow Belt

Glad to hear!

3. lansao

lansao Purple Belt

Tony, this is really cool. Congratulations to you and to Portland. Loved his head work during striking sections of the fight and his ability to avoid the ground and recover once there. No other comments, you’re hard thinking, study, and targeted strategic practice/guidance got him to a win and he looked great in there. I’m grateful to have experienced coaches like you on this forum.

4. axelb

axelb Yellow Belt

great work :) it sounds like you took the right items into account given the time frame.