2007 NY MartialTalk Meet & Greet

Waiting for my car to get detailed....

Important Notice:

The school is in the process of moving, and will possibly be moving this weekend, so things are going to be a little chaotic. The new location is in the same plaza, it's just a question of which spot we'll be in. I won't know until Saturday morning, but no need to worry. If it's the existing spot, we're good to go, and if it's the new spot there'll be a sign in the window with an arrow.

:)

So, no one has to worry about the mats vanishing beneath their feet. lol!

Be sure to jot my number down too: 716-###-####

Thanks!

Important Notice:

The school is in the process of moving, and will possibly be moving this weekend, so things are going to be a little chaotic. The new location is in the same plaza, it's just a question of which spot we'll be in. I won't know until Saturday morning, but no need to worry. If it's the existing spot, we're good to go, and if it's the new spot there'll be a sign in the window with an arrow.

:)

So, no one has to worry about the mats vanishing beneath their feet. lol!

Be sure to jot my number down too: 716-###-####

Thanks!

Sure we show up in the sign reads sorry businees is closed for remoldeling and will re-open in January.

Ooooh the Party Honda is all clean and shiny now. :D

LOL. No worries, we still gonna have a big party. :D

Y'know...

I can't help but think that I'm sure I could find a contact or two in New York to arrange an "approrpiate" good morning wake up...

Nothing like sirens & flashbangs at oh-dark-hundred!

(Of course, the contemplation of the retaliation is a deterrent...)

Well, you do say your in northern Va.... ;)

Carol can you swing down south and pick up me and Yolanda?

I'm full! If everything goes as planned I'll be bringing my own bad self, Mr. Joe Rebelo, Mr. Andy Moynihan and Mr. Charlie Bedell with me! :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

I'm full! If everything goes as planned I'll be bringing my own bad self, Mr. Joe Rebelo, Mr. Andy Moynihan and Mr. Charlie Bedell with me! :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

I think he was meaning to go to Texas...

Latest Discussions

Back