2007 NY MartialTalk Meet & Greet

Can't help myself.... I have had a lifelong weakness for practical jokes.

Seeing a thread with all of you saying, "You better not wake us up", well what I hear is:bomb:, "You MUST wake us all up early"

*sharpens ginunting*

Just remember everybody my health is lacking a little and my wife will be doing must of the teaching hope everybody does not mind.

Female instructors many times have a different perspective that I like to see.

I am sure we wil enjoy.

Sure I do, never said anything about it not being funny... :D

You don't see the humor in turning up the AC full blast while they are sleeping?:angel:

Naturally. About as much fun as my unsupecting groin strikes that I might do until someone fesses up who the culprit is. Alive training, yo! ;)

All of you should pause and give a quiet moment of thanks that I am now grown so old and weighted with responsibilities, both public and private... in my earlier years such a thread would have made it irresistible that I drive down just to wake everyone up early, with extra points if I could pass blame for the prank off on somebody else....:angel:
Y'know...

I can't help but think that I'm sure I could find a contact or two in New York to arrange an "approrpiate" good morning wake up...

Nothing like sirens & flashbangs at oh-dark-hundred!

(Of course, the contemplation of the retaliation is a deterrent...)

Making list of stories to tell..

1. The Halloween Drag Queen story...
2. The time I thought I finally became Dracula for real story...

The BEST story cannot be told until Saturday night when Father Greek and msinkie are present..That's The Racoon Incident Trilogy...

Sounds like we need to contact the hotel so they can put warning labels on the doors. "The surgeon general has determined that waking the occupant of this room will be hazardous to your health, to the extent that your grandchildren will feel your pain, should you survive to have any."

Sounds like we need to contact the hotel so they can put warning labels on the doors. "The surgeon general has determined that waking the occupant of this room will be hazardous to your health, to the extent that your grandchildren will feel your pain, should you survive to have any."

Well said...

It comes from the heart :EG:

When I was renting from my parents and working nights I use to post a sign of their side door that read..

Mom and Dad are at work

I am sleeping

SO UNLESS
1.You have money for me
2. A garanteed job offer
3. Or are a single female over the age of 18

DO NOT DISTURB

When I was renting from my parents and working nights I use to post a sign of their side door that read..

Mom and Dad are at work

I am sleeping

SO UNLESS
1.You have money for me
2. A garanteed job offer

DO NOT DISTURB

When my son was about 4 and used to come in to our room becuase he woke up and decided we should be up too, I told him "don't wake me up unless you're bleeding, because if you aren't bleeding when you come in here, you'll be bleeding when you leave" . I wonder why he's such a smartass now :idunno:

When my son was about 4 and used to come in to our room becuase he woke up and decided we should be up too, I told him "don't wake me up unless you're bleeding, because if you aren't bleeding when you come in here, you'll be bleeding when you leave" . I wonder why he's such a smartass now :idunno:

LOL...

Mom and Dad are at work

I am sleeping

SO UNLESS
1.You have money for me
2. A garanteed job offer

DO NOT DISTURB

It started out at 21 years of age and every week I'd draw a line and lower the age...

Back