Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't trust him on Pizza.....he goes for the thin greesy stuff. LOL!

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dude, you walk right past a pizza place that sells 'em by the slice--it all works out!

Once upon a time, if you were off the Bowash Corridor, you couldn't find anywhere that sold them by the slice... now every pizza joint in Columbus does, and where central Ohio goes, so goes the nation. Who says there's no such thing as progress????!! :D

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I sure as hell hope no one plans on dressing up..I live in a blue uniform 90% of the time and jeans and polo shirst the other 10%....

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I sure as hell hope no one plans on dressing up..I live in a blue uniform 90% of the time and jeans and polo shirst the other 10%....

I know all I'll be wearing (outside of mat time) will be jeans and a t- shirt. Nothing more comfortable than that!

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm sorry I couldn't make the training. Please drink a beer for me. I would say "on me" but I expect some of you drink like me... :p

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't trust him on Pizza.....he goes for the thin greesy stuff.

We're going to have to agree to disagree here, dude--that was one of my two favorite places that we went to (along with its cousin Santoras). But the place is in the plaza is suboptimal. I didn't say it was good pizza--just pizza!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just 2 more days to go!!!!

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No problem. It's casual training so sweats, workout pants, bdu's are all ok.

The limitations are, nothing that will tear, puncture, or damage the mats, and no street shoes.

Other than that, tis good.

Now, there will be a group photo on Saturday, so no one wear the shirts with the bloodstains. ;)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For those doing the Friday bit, I'll be getting to the hotel around 3 and hanging in the lobby. Around 6 we'll be caravaning out to Pizza Plant for dinner and beverages until whenever. Directions from the hotel to both the school, and both eateries is up on the website. Please jot my number down and call me if you need more info on Fri and Sat 716-###-####.

Looking good this year :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One quick question medicine balls does he have them for us to use and what sizes.
Also can I wear my dress and high heels? Just for the group shot not for working out in.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wish I could join you! I'll be in town and at the school the following weekend for the WMAA Instructors Camp. Anyone staying the whole week? :)

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For those doing the Friday bit, I'll be getting to the hotel around 3 and hanging in the lobby. Around 6 we'll be caravaning out to Pizza Plant for dinner and beverages until whenever. Directions from the hotel to both the school, and both eateries is up on the website. Please jot my number down and call me if you need more info on Fri and Sat 716-###-####.

Looking good this year :)

Bob, do you happen to have a list of all (currently known) attendees available somewherer we can access? Just out of curiosity...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob, do you happen to have a list of all (currently known) attendees available somewherer we can access? Just out of curiosity...

Me and Yolanda and carol for sure, Drac and Lawdog and Last fearner and Father Greek. That is what I know for sure and you of course

Latest Discussions