WVirgina American Kenpo Seminar........

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Note:
Due to the "Easter" Weekend on the 10th and 11th of April, we have moved the Seminar ahead 2 weeks to the 24th of April.....
(sorry for any inconvenience)

Originally Posted by Seig said:
Who: Professor Dennis Conatser P

What: Beginners: Kenpo History/Kenpo Tools/Basics & Phonetics of Motion/ 3 Divisions of the Art/Sentences of
Motion & Applications

Advanced:An indepth look at Striking Set/Finger Set

Where: Shepherd College, Shepherdstown WV. The Butcher Center, main gym.

When: April 24, 2004 The beginner session will begin at 9:30, registration begins at 9:00 am. Lunch will be from 11:00 to 12:00. Registration for the Advanced session begins at 12:00, the session begins at 12:30. The advanced session will run to approximately 2:00. Afterwards there will be an informal conversation/meet period until no later than 3:30.

Afterwards: There will be the traditional Mountaineer Martial Arts Chinese Buffet dinner at the Dynasty Resteraunt in Hagerstown, MD beginning approximately 4:00 pm til whenever.

Investment:
Open Registration - $ 30.00
Students - $ 25.00
IKKO Students - $ 20.00
Both Sessions - $ 10.00 additional

Everyone is Welcome regardless of style or lineage. We look forward to seeing all our old friends and to making some new ones.

Contact Mike [email protected] or Tess Seigel [email protected] for further information or details. If you need help finding lodging or transportation, let us know and we will see what we can do to help.

:asian:

Weird how these things work out.

I saw you in Seattle over Thanksgiving, I'll guess I'll see you in WV when I'm down there for some training.

I'm looking forward to it.

Lamont

Blindside said:
Weird how these things work out.
I saw you in Seattle over Thanksgiving, I'll guess I'll see you in WV when I'm down there for some training.
I'm looking forward to it. Lamont

Ditto!!!

:uhyeah:

Man, why can't you guys ever have these seminars in Florida?...LOL

Back