wujigong qigong

Kalamazoo Ninja

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Anyone here know the wuji gong heaven/earth cycle. Been trying to learn but there is so many steps...literally

OP
Kalamazoo Ninja

Kalamazoo Ninja

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Learning from my Sensei but I was wondering if there are any accurate videos to refer to as well.

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Learning from my Sensei but I was wondering if there are any accurate videos to refer to as well.
I'm not sure if you want to go there. 1) As you know, the value of Qigong does not lie in the motions, it lies in the intention and internal sensations felt during the motions. A video is not likely to help that. 2) You might not want to look outside your sifu for instruction on his art. Other arts, yes, but not his. He may be only teaching you specific things at a specific rate for a reason. It took me a long time to realize that and benefit from it. Of course, I'm not a young man any more. :D

I recommend taking a very simple move and practicing it over and over between classes. That will awaken you by going deep, rather than spreading your attention across multiple moves. But of course, it's up to you.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
aye. this isn't the kind of thing to learn piece-meal here and there. Get consistency, learn it from one trustworthy source. Stick to one method.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
A good sifu knows what you are ready to learn better than you do. however a video....doesn't. And if you are talking, and you are, Qigong a good sifu is most important

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Qigong is internal you can not learn internal from video clips.
It is like talking about how great peanuts taste when all
You eat is the peanut shell. Many schools have a type of
Wuji or Wujgong or wujigong qigong. Many schools use
Earth and heaven cycles in different ways as well.
The odd thing is how can something so often times translates
As no extreme, void and so on have so many steps and movement.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yang stlye Wuji qigong training

stand this way

XY_SanTi-1.jpg

Oh and this video is very similar, it may help too

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Kalamazoo Ninja

Kalamazoo Ninja

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Yes that is great wuji posture for sleeping dragon meditation...but what about heaven and earth cycle?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yes that is great wuji posture for sleeping dragon meditation...but what about heaven and earth cycle?

The wuji posture in and of itself can be and is a Qigong practice and if you listen to Yang Chengfu it is one little used little understood and yet very important.

It can be part of a standing practice (Stance training) in Hebei Xingyiquan as well

Or it is part of a Qigong form called wuji qigong.

Latest Discussions