Wing Chun Instructor in or near Ft Campbell, KY/TN

vincehardy3

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am a Chaplain in the Army stationed at Ft Campbell in Kentucky. I live on the Tennessee side of the Post, and I would like to know if anyone knows of a good Wing Chun instructor close to Ft Campbell. I am willing to travel to Nashville, which is about a 30-40 minute drive. I would appreciate anyone's help. Thanks.

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
My old sifu has students in that area.
Keith Fain is a Wing Tsun instructor in Clarksville, TN.
Plus there are some around the Bowling Green, KY area. not sure of their name.

If you find yourself in Louisville area then look me up.

OP
V

vincehardy3

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I just hit up Keith Fain on Facebook. I hope to get a response soon. Are you guys under the Ip Man lineage or a different lineage? I trained in Wing Chun when I was a kid, and I am really looking at getting back to the basics of that system. Again, thanks for your help.

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
Keith and I both trained under Emin Boztepe, which is part of the Leung Ting lineage. ( Leung Ting was a student of Yip Man)

I've lost touch with Keith and haven't seen him in probably 10 years. He was a 1st technician grade back then (black belt). It looks like he retired for a while but is now back at it, I don't know if he is still with Emin or not.
He can definitely get you up and running with Wing Tsun, regardless.

OP
V

vincehardy3

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Brother,

I really appreciate your help. I am just waiting on a reply from him, and we will take it from there. I hope that he is still training and teaching. Again, thanks.

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
keep me posted....if that falls through, maybe I can help you out

OP
V

vincehardy3

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks. He responded and I will go to his school when I redeploy. I appreciate all of your help. I have talked to several Soldiers that are looking at attending his classes after viewing the Ip Man movie.

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
I hope it works out for you.
Tell Keith that Rod from the old Kentucky group sends his best.

Latest Discussions