OP
Guro Harold

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
GM Presas was ambidextrous but was naturally left-handed. That is supposedly why His belt knot was tied on his right side, which symbolized where his sword draw would originate.

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Palusut said:
GM Presas was ambidextrous but was naturally left-handed. That is supposedly why His belt knot was tied on his right side, which symbolized where his sword draw would originate.

Actually Remy told me that since most people are right handed he had the knot of the belt would go on the right side so it wouldn't get in the way of the sword which would be worn on the left. One day I saw that his belt knot was on the wrong side and pointed it out to him. With out missing a beat he said "Tim, I'm left handed." and he looked at me and chuckled.

I miss that guy! :asian:

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Datu Puti said:
Actually Remy told me that since most people are right handed he had the knot of the belt would go on the right side so it wouldn't get in the way of the sword which would be worn on the left. One day I saw that his belt knot was on the wrong side and pointed it out to him. With out missing a beat he said "Tim, I'm left handed." and he looked at me and chuckled.

I miss that guy! :asian:
Tim, I bet he misses you too.

Dan:asian:

Latest Discussions