who here still plays with lego?

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I was recentl laughed at because i like me legos, and i'm 20...am i alone?? i sure hope not!

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
i don't have any legos anymore but if i did i might play with them. Whats mj stand for in mj_lover?

DarrenJew

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Im 44 years old. I have a son Gerald 7 years and a daughter Joey 14 months, we also have one on the way (I just found out). But having children has been to perfect excuse to play... Kids also make a wonderfull excuse to go to Disneyland. ;)

OP
mj_lover

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
lol, one day i mioght have kids..thats how my dad did it too. ohm the mj in mj_lover? mj is the crysler designation for the jeep comanche truck. like tj, and yj

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
mj_lover said:
lol, one day i mioght have kids..thats how my dad did it too. ohm the mj in mj_lover? mj is the crysler designation for the jeep comanche truck. like tj, and yj
Wasn't sure if you were refering to Micheal Jackson or maybe Micheal Jordan or maryjane?

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I still play with legos and toy trucks and hot wheels too. Kids are a great excuse for keeping in touch with your "inner child". 'Course you could still play with legos with out kids and tell every one that you were a serious artist and they were just your "medium".

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I.M IN MY FORTIES AND PLAY WITH LEGO'S WITH MY KIDS SO YOUR NOT ALONE

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Of course in my house we still play with lego's. With the kids I have it'll be quite awhile before we stop.

OP
mj_lover

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
wew, glad i'm not the only big kid! need to get me some kids....that seems to be a good exuse to play with toys

Latest Discussions