What's Bruce Eating in Chinese Connection?

mcjon77

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey All,

I got the five pack DVD of all of Bruce Lee's movies (except Enter the Dragon) the other day and I've been watching Chinese Connection. There is a scene where Bruce is hiding in a Cemetary, eating something he roasted on a camp fire. What is it? I know this sounds like a stupid question, but when I was looking at it I realized that it had 4 legs, so it couldn't be a bird or fish. it was to thin to be a small pig, and the legs were too long to be a rat. I have my suspicions, but I wanted to know what you guys thought it was.

Jon

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
So much for those Cat-like reflexes!!!!!!!!!

OP
M

mcjon77

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Scout_379 said:
maybe a lizard?

Possibly a lizzard, looking at the hind feet. If I can figure out how, I'll post a still image of it.

Jon

Corporal Hicks

Black Belt
Reaction score
Put the audio commentary on, as in have the guy talking about the film and I think he tells you as you come up to the part or just about during it. I'm not sure cant remember, but I'm sure its a cat!

C

Chicago Green Dragon

Rob Broad said:
Does it really matter what he's eating? It all tastes like chicken anyways. :ultracool

Exactly, everything off the beaton track tastes like chicken...
Rem. Mike Tysons ear fetish "Tastes Like Chicken" LoL

Funny thing we always say certain things taste like chicken but i wonder if anyone ever wondered if chicken tastes like these things instead of the opposite way around ?

Chicago Green Dragon

:asian:

G

Gary Crawford

ROADKILL!! The chinese are way ahead of us rednecks!

B

bassplayer

I always thought it was a rabbit! The front legs look a little too short for it to have meowed at some point in time ;)

Latest Discussions