What? No Inaug comments?

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
We have a major political thingy happen today, and no one has anything to say about it? Not, "Nuts, we have another 4 years of the same Idiot King", or "Goody, we have another 4 years of our great Fearless Leader".

Nothing.

Nada.

Zip.

I'm frankly quite shocked. So ripe a subject; so little flappage from the MT jaws.

Dave

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We're ... uhh, .... speechless for our own individual reasons.

yeah.... that must be it... yeah.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The promise to get rid of all the "tyranny in the world" was a little disturbing...

B

Blind

What is there to say? Bombs Away?? I guess he doesn't have to worry about getting back in again.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The protesters were penned up nicely. No eggings this year.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what he does for his 3rd term.
(I know, 2 term limit, by law, but, this administration shows little concern for the law, can change the law, etc. 3,500 pages passed without proofreading....wonder what else snuck in in the dark of night...)

T

TonyM.

Didn't watch it. Put on my cowboy jammies had mommy tuck me in and went to bed.

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
I've been busy practicing my goosestep for when I get drafted into da faterlund defenze farse! Heil Bush! Heil Cheny! Amerika, Amerika!

Hey, theres a guy at my door says I won a trip to Cuba all expences paid. Maybe Herr Bush isn't so bad, they even gave me new bracelets. YeHaw!

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am a regular reader of msnbc.com's altercation blog. Today. Dr. Alterman pointed out that William Kristol was caught praising the historic nature of the President's speech, while neglecting to point out that he was a consultant in drafting the speech.

You just got to love that stuff ... more here ....

http://mediamatters.org/items/200501240006

and this ...

Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are a delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate freedom?

Latest Discussions