What Leader Are You Mist Like?

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
EDIT: That should be 'most' in the subject line. Oops.

Apparently, I am most like Saddam Hussein. Oh dear.

$8.jpg

http://similarminds.com/leader.html

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
All I know is that if I were President, we'd get a man on Mars in less than 6 years. Period! :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I'd be *in* your cabinet. Holding a dartboard, no doubt. :)
Ha! Not true. Secretary of State... yeah, that sounds right. Tgace, I would invite you to be my Director of Homeland Security. Bob Hubbard would be my Secretary of the Treasury. I think Elder999 over Dept. of Energy. I need a good liberal as my Director for Health and Human Services... hmmm... WC-Lun? :)

I bet I could put together a terrific presidential cabinet from the members of this board.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Einstein here.
5.jpg

I might not mind being in your cabinet Steve but I sure as heck don't want to be your intern :p

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ha! Not true. Secretary of State... yeah, that sounds right. Tgace, I would invite you to be my Director of Homeland Security. Bob Hubbard would be my Secretary of the Treasury. I think Elder999 over Dept. of Energy. I need a good liberal as my Director for Health and Human Services... hmmm... WC-Lun? :)

I bet I could put together a terrific presidential cabinet from the members of this board.

Free Health Care and an arugula for everyone! :)

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm JFK as president I would love, but saddam hussein on his cabinet...not sure how I feel about this. Although not entirely sure I can say anything considering I got Hitler...
On a related note..I went back and changed "I like to be popular" from inaccurate to very accurate, and suddenly got JFK. No idea the two of them had such similar personalities. o_O

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Teddy Roosevelt.

Latest Discussions