What happened to USSD's connection to Master Tak Wah Eng?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gufbal1982

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I know Master Tak did a seminar for them 10 years ago, but now he doesn't anymore. It's kind of taboo to talk about him in a dojo at USSD, so does anyone know what happened? Did Steve DeMasco do something to him (seeing as that was his instructor)?

almost a ghost

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I know Master Tak did a seminar for them 10 years ago, but now he doesn't anymore. It's kind of taboo to talk about him in a dojo at USSD, so does anyone know what happened? Did Steve DeMasco do something to him (seeing as that was his instructor)?

This is something I interested in. They were grinning ear to ear when they got him to teach them kung fu forms. I was in the instructors meeting in cali when they announced it and the reason was to add more to the system (that's already convuleted enough).

almost a ghost

Blue Belt
Reaction score
sorry to sound ignorant but, who is Master Tak and what does he teach?

He's a master of Kung Fu. During the late 90's USSD had some sort of relationshp with him at one point an attempt to make their style more chinese, they had seminars with him and what not, and I guess they had some type of falling out.

If I remember correctly he promoted Demasco to 8th degree, shortly before Mattera recieved his 9th dan.

Danjo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
He's a master of Kung Fu. During the late 90's USSD had some sort of relationshp with him at one point an attempt to make their style more chinese, they had seminars with him and what not, and I guess they had some type of falling out.

If I remember correctly he promoted Demasco to 8th degree, shortly before Mattera recieved his 9th dan.
That would have put it in the late 80's or early 90's

Mariachi Joe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
What type of kung fu did Master Tak teach, was it Hung Gar, Wing Chun, or some other style.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mod Note:

I'd like to make sure that everyone involved in the threads revolving around Villari/USSD, takes the time to read this:
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=669550&postcount=1

At least one person involved in these threads has received a warning via PM, yet posts are still being reported due to the nature of content. I encourage everyone to take the time to read through the posting rules of the forum as well.
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141&

While we all have our opinions, this forum is not the best place to air any bad blood.

Mike Slosek
MT Supermod

OP
G

Gufbal1982

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Damn.. got any information of who and how it's being taught? I know I'm asking for a migraine, but I have to ask.

Bill Huff is the guy that is training in it and is teaching it at his school. I have no idea how it's being taught though because I stay far away from there.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note:

This matter has been talked to death over and over again and therefore this thread is being closed.

MartialTalk is NOT a fraud busting forum. Please take the time to read the RULES found here.

We have left one thread open regarding USSD, however, any libelous comments will be removed and Infraction points given and/or those involved removed from the board.

Thanks for your cooperation, folks.

Lisa Deneka
MartialTalk Super Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions