what are your predictions for the marquez vs mayweather fight on the 19 ?

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
%-} this a hard one for me cause mayweather is mayweather and marquez is on top of his game as well ...

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even though I hate him and would like to see him beat into a coma, I think I have to go with Mayweather

OP
suicide

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
i really want to put my money on marquez but i know that on top of skill there is boxing politics involved ...

OP
suicide

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
yeah i give it mayweather hes a great escape artist , mexican fighters are more of the lets go toe to toe they really go head up , like that one fight they stole from castillo and gave it to mayweather ... but vegas judges for you ' props to mayweather though :ultracool

OP
suicide

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
yeah i give it mayweather hes a great escape artist , mexican fighters are more of the lets go toe to toe they really go head up , like that one fight they stole from castillo and gave it to mayweather ... but vegas judges for you ' props to mayweather though :ultracool

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't think Marquez wanted to go toe to toe with Mayweather. Plus Mayweather was counter punching him to death. If it was a toe to toe fight Marquez would have got KO'd pretty easy. Plus he only landed like 2 punches as it was.

OP
suicide

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't think Marquez wanted to go toe to toe with Mayweather. Plus Mayweather was counter punching him to death. If it was a toe to toe fight Marquez would have got KO'd pretty easy. Plus he only landed like 2 punches as it was.

marquez is a toe to toe boxer what you talking about ? MW is the one that always avoids that toe to toe , MW is a bad mofo cant take that away from him his speed defense the real deal , but that he only got him 2 times ? you need to watch it again http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhWVbc0f6L28Jir2tL

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
marquez is a toe to toe boxer what you talking about ? MW is the one that always avoids that toe to toe , MW is a bad mofo cant take that away from him his speed defense the real deal , but that he only got him 2 times ? you need to watch it again http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhWVbc0f6L28Jir2tL
When I said he only got 2 punches in, I was exagerating. But he landed very few punches and when he did land Mayweather made him pay. Every time Marquez stepped in he took a beating and was rocked. Marquez in not on or even near the same level as Mayweather. Too small and too slow.

Now a good fight will be the Pacquiao, Mayweather fight.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
yeah your right cant wait to see that , speed for vs speed
Pacquiao may be the one to put that blemish on Mayweathers record. Should be a good fight if they make it happen.

Latest Discussions