Wedding Present - engraved kali sticks

wee_blondie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of a supplier of custom kali sticks? There is a couple at the gym who are getting married this year and as they both do a bit of kali, I thought that getting some personalised sticks would be a nice present.

Any help would be appreciated!

Heather

lhommedieu

Black Belt
Reaction score
If you're interested in looking at something that's not engraved, try the link to Mark Hoza on this page. I found that Mark's sticks (made from Australian ironwood) to be exceptional. He might also be able to carve a dagger for you if there's enough time.

I have kamagong and bahi sticks in my collection, and I still like the ironwood sticks that Mark made for me best of all. They are very dense (ironwood has been known to sink in water) and have a beautiful burnt umber color.

The pictures of the flutes on Mark's homepage are representative of the color of the wood.

Best,

Steve Lamade

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That would make a cool wedding present. Where were you when I got married, LOL ? We just got the traditional wedding presents. Would of been sweet to get some martial arts related stuff. Although my wife probably wouldn't agree, LOL.

Latest Discussions