WC/WT/VT in Phoenix?

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Will be there for a few days next week...just wondering if anyone is close to the Tempe area? I know Vajramusti of the HKM/A.F. lineage and his students are in Tempe...anyone else? Thanks!

JPinAZ

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I am close to Tempe and always welcome meeting up with others! Can meet somewhere close to where you'll be, or you are welcome to come visit the HFY kwoon here (or both!)
What days are you going to be in town?

Email me at jpsandberg @ yahoo . com

OP
wckf92

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I am close to Tempe and always welcome meeting up with others! Can meet somewhere close to where you'll be, or you are welcome to come visit the HFY kwoon here (or both!)
What days are you going to be in town?

Email me at jpsandberg @ yahoo . com

Awesome! Thx dude.

OP
wckf92

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thanks JP and Vaj.... I will send you emails... I land on Oct 31st... look forward to any time with fellow WC'ers!!!!!

JPinAZ

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Forgot to update - was great meeting you and was a fun discussion! (beers were good too)
Let me know next time you're headed out this way!

OP
wckf92

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Forgot to update - was great meeting you and was a fun discussion! (beers were good too)
Let me know next time you're headed out this way!

Was great to meet you as well bro. Thx for sipping suds and geeking out on WC talk!!!

OP
wckf92

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Oh, and let me know if you find a solution to that injury!!!! hahaha.

wtxs

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Right on to the WC brotherhood, I'm sooo green with envy but happy that you guys had established an mutual bond, not much of WC in my neck of woods.

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Right on to the WC brotherhood, I'm sooo green with envy but happy that you guys had established an mutual bond, not much of WC in my neck of woods.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wckf92 was also going to visit me. The Phoenix area is generally dry- but at the time that wckf92 was coming to visit apparently on foot we had a big rainstorm, so he cancelled. Since my class is conducted in my home studio, it is not open to the public-but I did invite him.

In the past I have visited wing chun teachers and classes in quite a few cities.

OP
wckf92

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wckf92 was also going to visit me. The Phoenix area is generally dry- but at the time that wckf92 was coming to visit apparently on foot we had a big rainstorm, so he cancelled. Since my class is conducted in my home studio, it is not open to the public-but I did invite him.

In the past I have visited wing chun teachers and classes in quite a few cities.

Yes indeed. I appreciated the invite, but it was a rare storm and it was about a 2 mile walk. Thx again Joy. Hopefully next time.
JPinAZ met me at my hotel and we chatted about our WC for probably 3 hours or so.
It was good to make a WC acquaintance.

JPinAZ

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Haha, the injury is still there, but I am able to shake hands a bit better now!

Yeah, it was a fun time - and the Cubs won the world series on the TV over your head which was a bonus!

Latest Discussions