Watch 'em fall...

OP
newGuy12

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I would start taking odds against the survival of the United States of America as an entity.

Many "crazy" people say that when the dollar falls far enough, there will be two currencies for a while -- the US dollar and the Amero. We will then have the North American Union, and our Constitution will be trashed. Guess that will take care of that pesky Constitution once and for all.

OP
newGuy12

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
One more thing -- I have some friends who are fairly well-to-do. At least one of them has a place in Costa Rica. If anyone has the ways and means to prepare to "bug out", in my humble opinion, NOW would be the time.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
One more thing -- I have some friends who are fairly well-to-do. At least one of them has a place in Costa Rica. If anyone has the ways and means to prepare to "bug out", in my humble opinion, NOW would be the time.

"...for if Mundburg falls, whither shall we flee the Shadow?"

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I do believe there's a thread here on MT about that. Just ask upnorthkyosa.

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
lol well if it gets to bad, my hubby and i can always run away to middle of nowhere alsaka and live with his dad lol :D

OP
newGuy12

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I can tend to panic sometimes. I will just take it a day at a time. Hehe -- the most important thing is to keep the head together, right? Panic only makes things worse.

Latest Discussions