YouTube Clip:

Official Trailer

Meet Fox (A. Jolie)

Last edited by a moderator:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Never heard of it, I will wait and see what others think first. I am cheap as some of you know.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, I've seen the trailer. Stylish, as you might expect, but I'm not overly ineterested in it.

Wild Bill

Green Belt
Reaction score
I think it will be crap sanitized for the masses. The whole idea behind the comic was that they were super villains who ruled the world and most people were to sheep like to notice. The raped, robed, and killed for profit and pleasure. The story was dark and twisted. I loved it. The whole idea of making them benevolent assassins is lame. At best it will be a decent popcorn movie that I might rent when it comes out on DVD. I just hope it is better than League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. For every Spiderman and Batman Begins there is two or three of these stinkers.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dude, I just read a little on the movie. Yeah, they changed a lot. He's braught in but there's no world ruling evil organization, there's no reference to them having killed all the superheros and running the show for the past 40 years. Hell, the id doesnt even become a bad-guy's henchman.

Oh well, Millar rules as a writer, I'm sure it's not his choice to change it so much. His run on the Ultimates is some of the best reading ever.

Latest Discussions