Vtg...

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
sometimes there isn't quite the right smilie to express the look on my face.

MattJ

Brown Belt
Reaction score
LMAO. He Pwned that dummy. Loved all the partials. I think I could do 40lb chins if I only have to move 3 inches.

Davejlaw

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Big Joey huh? I was always told, and from the old Presidential Fitness Test in school, that a chin-up requires putting your chin just over the bar each time. Nice music, I felt pumped up just watching it! LOL

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
hehehehehehehehe..

I wonder what his neighbors think when he is maiming that dummy in the driveway... It kind of reminds me of that video of the kid doing the lightsaber routine... *evil grin*

Rob

Davejlaw

Orange Belt
Reaction score
That's great! I didn't even think about what the neighbors would think about that...when he murders a bunch of people will they say he seemed like a nice kid who kept to himself?

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
hehehehe... I kind of imagine his neighbors are simple farmin' folk just staring out the window in amazement..

Harold: "Mother... He's at it again with the dummy... "
Martha:"Yup Pa.. I saw that earlier..."
Harold: "Should I shoot heem?"
Martha:"Not unless he starts foaming at that mouth Pa.. You know the rules..."
Harold: "Damn rules...."

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
wow, that was just bizzare. I can't imagine why someone would make a video like that in the first place, and then let it get out to the public in the second.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Phadrus00 said:
hehehehehehehehe..

I wonder what his neighbors think when he is maiming that dummy in the driveway... It kind of reminds me of that video of the kid doing the lightsaber routine... *evil grin*

Rob

Yeah! The Star Wars kid.

I think reading the other comments on here before watching the video ruined it a little for me. It's still pretty funny.

Latest Discussions