manhattan1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
OP
M

manhattan1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
We just got the last video clips up, they are from yesterday (thursday) so pretty new...
(so now we have from both Wensday and Thursday's training at my website: www.fma-arnis.dk)

Hope you like them...
smiley.gif

http://www.fma-arnis.dk/Villasin_Balintawak_Video_Clips_3

Sincerly yours,

Jan Jensen
For free FMA/Ninjutsu:
www.fma-arnis.dk

OCman44

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
A very interesting video, however Im wondering what the point is of this drill? Could anyone explain it to me please?

OP
M

manhattan1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
A very interesting video, however Im wondering what the point is of this drill? Could anyone explain it to me please?

Well GM. John told me not to explain to much at all on the videos, since i am not a instructor in his system yet, so i will of course do as he said....
But i can try to ask GM. John (him self) for you and give you his answer if thats okay with him (and you)?

I will be meeting him again next Wensday...

Sincerly yours,

Jan Jensen
For free FMA/Ninjutsu:
www.fma-arnis.dk

OCman44

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
That would be great if you could :)

Im trying to understand all these stick/knife drills that I see people doing and wonder how it corporates into self defense

OP
M

manhattan1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

Im trying to understand all these stick/knife drills that I see people doing and wonder how it corporates into self defense

Ok, I will give your questions to GM. John Villasin next Wensday or Thursday and get back to you with what he said.... :)

Sincerly yours,

Jan Jensen
For free FMA/Ninjutsu:
www.fma-arnis.dk

OP
M

manhattan1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

Well, i can not give you much of a answer, Grandmaster John Villasin dont think its a good idea to explain these things online and he has several good reasons for that, so i will respect that... :)

But what i can do is show you our new video clips, we just did upload today:
http://www.fma-arnis.dk/Villasin_Balintawak_Video_Clips_4

Hope you like them... :)

Sincerly yours,

Jan Jensen
For free FMA/Ninjutsu:
www.fma-arnis.dk

Latest Discussions