FMAT: Bad style.....

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Bad style.....
By Jan Knudsen Jensen - 09-16-2010 12:17 AM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

I did visit a local club where i live and without i was told they did video record and made it look very bad they asked me to only do basic strikes and only from Balintawak (no other style), while they did the advanced from Balintawak….
I asked them many times to remove these video clips since they make me and my teachers GM. Nick Elizar, GM. John Villasin and Master Jhun Dacayana look bad but nothing happen…..
I even told them that if they thought i was a bad FMA/MAer to do some sparring with me and find out, not just drills, then they did send the son of one of the 4 Grandmasters and after i beat him. They asked me to fight him again and i told them to send their Grandmasters, not the son…..
They even hand picked what video clips to use since i did disarm one of their 4 Grandmasters the day i was there, please note the video below does not show sparring either but a flow drill, where i am not allowed to do much and my opponent is allowed anything….
I wonder what kind of Grandmasters who need to make other look bad this way to promote their own style……

This is one of the two videos:

LIMMAC’s Balintawak and Balintawak Sugbo

Sincerly yours,

Jan
http://www.fma-arnis.dk

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions